12 // free apps & lock screen boys

Ashton shuffled himself through the door and into the small room.

It was until I followed his eye stare that I noticed my neon pink, bright bra laying right in the middle of the room on the floor.

"Fuck..of course." I muttered the last part.

I quickly kicked it in attempt for it to go under my bed. Instead it got stuck on my foot.

"This is bullshit." I said taking it off and throwing it into my open suitcase across the room.

"Jesus, are bras always that complicated?" Ashton asked laughing and fixing the beanie that I failed to notice. I think he just pulled it out of his bag.

"Not always. But, I have my days." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Umm." I whispered spinning in a 360 circle.

"Ah, right. Socks!" I said pointing a finger to the ceiling at sudden remember.

I peeled off the old ones and put them in the pile with Hayley, Laura and my dirty clothes. We swore we'd get to them..sooner or later.

I quickly pulled out a blue and green ankle sock not really caring that they didn't match.

"Why didn't you just put on this one?" Ashton asked pulling out the other blue socks twin and waving it in front of me.

"I think I'll manage." I said pulling the other sock on.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!" Ashton started out pulling his phone out of his tight black jeans. He struggled because they were so damn tight.

"I found this free messenger app where we can talk without wifi. It's called umm.." He trailed off scrolling though his phone for a few seconds.

"Wifi-Free Message Me." He giggled at the silly name.

"Oh okay..I have like oneish gigabytes of data so I'll be able to download it." I said pulling out my phone searching up the app.

"Yeah, you just have to make an account." He said looking at my phone screen.

"I'll do it later." I said pressing my finger to the home button revealing my home screen.

"Who's that?" Ashton said pointing to the teenage boy on my lock screen.

"Oh..nobody." I said shoving my phone into my pocket and turning so he couldn't see me blush.

"Emma?" He asked.

I just ignored him.

"Emma!" He said grabbing me by my hips and pulling me into tickling my sides.

"Ash-Ashton! I can't breath! I'll tell you if you- if you stop! Ashton." My stomach started to hurt from the laughing.

"Well?" He said placing me in front of him with his hands loosely on my hips in case I had lied just to get him to stop.

"Is he your boyfriend, Emma?" He said tilting his head slightly to the side licking his bottom lip.

He started to lightly trace patterns into my hips which sent a shiver down my spine. It felt amazing. Especially knowing it was Ashton.

"No..he's a YouTuber I've come to love." I said emphasizing the word.

His grasp on my hips tightened slightly only for us to notice if anyone else was around when I mentioned the word love.

"He should get a haircut..maybe some contact lenses. What's so special about him?" He asked. His hands still tracing patterns into my hips.

This god damn boy knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Uh..well..he's sweet, he's really..really kind. I've talked to him on Twitter a few times. He makes good videos too." I said stuttering. The goosebumps on my arms started to rise.

"Well, it's too bad he can't do this."

And at that very sentence, I swear we would kiss. But, oh, was I wrong.

Ashton proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me in for a tight hug rather than what I was hoping for.

Just friends I repeated in the back of my mind.