just to clear things up

SO, I know this story is hella finished bUT I have been reading the comments and people are getting so confused.

I wrote this fanfic very, very messy. It was my first one and I never even thought it would get past 100 reads tbh.

I'll clear things up now :)

1) When Emma's mother asked about the YouTube star in the first chapter, it was nobody specific. It was NOT Luke or anyone you would know. Just a filler.

2) Luke and Emma did date in the past. He was not the reason why she didn't let other people call her that nickname though. His name was Josh and I'm not sure if I mentioned that. But, when Luke & Emma were texting and she corrected him from Em* to Emma*, that confused people. He was not THAT ex.

3) Lots of people got confused when Laura left the camp. She got very sick. She was also a bitch. She was talking lots of shit about Emma behind her back, telling people negative shit about her and that is why Emma got pissed.

4) When Emma gets mad, she often gets mad at herself and that makes things confusing. In her fight with Ashton about Luke being the guy Ashton's ex cheated with, Emma got mad at herself for being harsh on Ashton. She got mad at Luke for letting the girl cheat and she got mad at Ashton for letting her push him around.

5) LOTS of people were confused with this. Emma kept saying that she is gonna be sad because they won't see each other as much after camp which is a true fact. They do now live in the same town but their group won't be united in the same way as they were at camp every day. Emma feared they would lose touch, that's why she brought it up so many times. 

6) You guys don't need to comment "THEY JUST STARTED DATING. STOP MOVING SO FAST" on every early chapter. It honestly makes me feel like a shitty writer. I wrote this at the end of grade seven. I was younger and dumb. Most of it rushes, I get that. You do realize how short two months realistically is right? They didn't have much time so yeah, I made them rush a bit. Big deal.

((I'll add more as I go))

xx
-hayley