Chapter. 12: I can make it stop

(This chapter contains swearing)

Natsuki POV

╔═════ ═════╗
I hold Sayori in my arms, hearing her quietly sob next to my ear. I couldn't really connect with the whole parents thing, I don't remember much from the time my father wasn't abusive towards me. I was kinda jealous in a way... I always wanted good parents.

I hesitantly pull away, as Sayori wiped her tears with her sleeves.

"I'm going to go get some tissues..." Sayori sniffed, as she waltzed over to the kitchen.

I was left alone on the couch, thinking. It was hard to get anything out of her. Why can't she just tell me?

All of this was giving me a headache. I don't understand her. I don't understand her at all. But I'm willing to do anything to help her.

I hated seeing her cry. A person like her doesn't deserve that.

Is it my fault?

Sayori returned to the living room, and placed a pack of tissues on the coffee table.

"Why can't it be like it's always been?" Sayori sits down on the couch, looking at the ground.

"What?"

"I mean, if I just wasn't so selfish, you wouldn't be here, wasting your time with me" she said, shaking her head. "Now I made you hurt, and got myself hurt even more! Hehe..."

"Sayori what are you talking about!?" I stand up, and walk over to her. "For your information, it's my decision how I want to spend my time. If I didn't want to stay here, then I would have been long gone out of here, through that door, and already home!"

"Honestly Sayori, what is your problem! I really enjoyed our time together, and felt like my life was finally worth living, yet now you pull this sh*t on me! Not everything has to be about you, you know?!" My attitude was unpredictable and even I didn't know what I was saying.

"I was trying to be nice, and help you, but if you will just keep on b*tching like this, whining and refusing my help, I'm not just gonna stand here and beg your crybaby *ss!"

I lift up my gaze to find Sayori in tears. 'Crap, what have I done..."

What I just said sounded more like something my father would say.

It was scary how my mood can swing like this. I mean just a second ago we were hugging and now...

This is why you shouldn't let you emotions bubble inside of you. I regret it now.

"I'm not forcing you to s-stay or anything..." Sayori's voice was shaky, as well as herself.

I wonder if this is what my father sees when he yells at me.

If so, then I am nothing like him.

I never want to see Sayori like this ever again.