Chapter. 7: Back to school

Sayori POV

╔═════ ═════╗
I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom, letting the voices inside my head drain the life out of me once again. I was worried about Natsuki and what she said yesterday. I couldn't get her out of my head

You got her in trouble.

She is probably suffering because of you.

I bet she wished you never existed.

What kind of friend are you, to just leave her like that?

You are selfish, Sayori.

I eventually get the determination to get out of bed, my stomach rumbling. I wasn't feeling like eating, but I needed the strenght.

I walk over to the kitchen and grab myself a bowl, a box of cereals and milk.

I mix them together and place them inside the microwave, waiting for them to warm up.

I glance outside, to see that MC wasn't there. Not like I needed him anyways.

I get my cereal and a spoon and start eating. I was already in my uniform, I didn't bother to change it last night. I didn't have time to care about it.

I put the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher and have a quick bathroom break.

I pick up my bag, from the corner of the livingroom where I left it last night. I still had my books from yesterday in there but it didn't matter, we had mostly the same subjects today.

I didn't have a reason to hurry to school, I'm late anyways. For such a long time MC was my only motivation, but now with Natsuki, I really needed to know if she's ok.

Hang in there Natsuki I'm coming.

She hates you.

Why did you even bother doing it, already knowing the answer?

'No!'

I gently close the door behind me, and make sure I have an umbrella with me. The forecast announced it would be raining all week, so just in case. I could walk in the rain, it doesn't really bother me.

But just in case Natsuki tags along.

Outside was really wet, and I couldn't help but just shiver at the cold weather. I tried to be carefull and stay away from the puddles, but they were literally everywhere.

In the end, when I arrived at school, my white shoes and stalkings were soaking wet with the dirty water from the street. I sigh.

I look around, but nobody was here. Probably everyone's in class.

You should be too.

Now I get why nobody takes you seriously.

But before I could reply to them, I see a short, pink haired girl, sprinting past me.

"Natsuki!!!"

'Why is she so late?'

But she didn't turn back.

I chase after her and catch her by the back of her blazer. She didn't turn back.

"Natsuki what happened??" I asked concerned, but she just stared at the ground. Tension filled between the two of us.

"Come on Natsuki, please tell me! Look at me at least? It's just the two of us anyways."

Natsuki slowly lifted her gaze up. I jump back surprised. Her left eye was violently bruised.

"NATSUKI-!!!"

Probably the whole school heard me scream that.

I quickly grab her arm before she could run away. I pull her towards me, trying to make her face me.

"Natsuki, who did this to you?!"

It's your fault.

You caused this.

I felt guilt overwhelming me. "Please, talk to me..."

No response.

I hesitate "Did your dad do this to you?"

She nodded, quietly sobbing.
╚═════ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ═════╝

A/U: Hey I just wanted to apologize for the short and depressed chapters I've been posting recently. Even I don't know how I get this out of my head sometimes ;w; hehe
It's ddlc anyways so yeah...
Why am I so bad at ending Autor's Notes hhhhh

I do not own the images╚═════ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ═════╝

╚═════ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ═════╝