▪️{PART 7}▪️

Once you both got back to the castle, you were exhausted from all that riding that you almost fell asleep on the ride back. You didn't realize that Jeremy was trying to speak to you because you were half asleep.

"Your grace?" Jeremy said again and turned around to you. You opened your eyes and realized you were back at the castle instead of the stables.

"Why aren't we at the stables? We have to return the horse." You asked almost disappointed that you came back here so soon. You were by the east wing of the castle where carriages come through.

"You seem exhausted, so I decided to bring you back to the castle as soon as possible. The stable boys are coming to return the horse.." You thanked him and than realized that you were still holding onto his waist and your face turned a shade pink.
The side doors from the castle opened and you presumed it was the stable boys who had come to take the horse back to its stables.

You cleared your throat and quickly untangled your hands from his waist. He stepped down first from the horse. Once it was your turn he gently grabbed your waist and brought you back down on the ground.

"Thank you, Jeremy. I really appreciate your help this trip. You probably want to say I told you so though?" You laughed.
Jeremy tried to hide his grin, "It was an honest mistake for you to not tie the horse. I will tell the stable boy to go out looking for him. He will be returned to his family safely don't worry madam." He told you as he let go of your waist.

You heard the stable boy clear his throat. So you finally turned around to give him his order for the night. But when you faced away from Jeremy you realized that it wasn't the stable boy who was there this whole time, but Harry.

"Where have you been these last hours?" Harry asked you sternly, his expression on his face was cold.

"I went out for a ride." You told him.

"You should have informed us and the guards before you would be out for such a long period of time. It's not safe." Harry said while coming towards you.

"I did, I brought Jeremey my guard along with me." You pointed at Jeremy who was behind you, and for some reason when Harry looked at him,It looked like he was throwing daggers with his eyes.

"You need to inform me, every time you want to leave the castle." He said sternly, you scoffed at his suggestion.

"No I do not that's ridiculous. Having my guards with me is enough, I don't need your permission." You told him without breaking eye contact.

"Now if you'll excuse me Jeremy and I need to find the stable boy to return this horse to the stable." You looked over at Jeremy who was a bit dumbfounded that the prince was standing right here. But he took the horses rein in his hand and started walking to the back of the castle to find the stable boy, and you started to walk with him.

"Jeremy leave us at once." Harry commanded and you looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"No Jeremy is my guard, so he is under my command and I say he comes with me. I am his princess." You told Harry.
Jeremy looked between you too and didn't know what to do. He knew that he follows Y/N's orders but this was the Prince of England he was talking too, and he didn't want to be punished.

"I am the prince of England. You are in my home, my territory, and under my rule so I command you to leave us at once. I will not say it again." Harry commanded by using his power to belittle your own. But you knew Jeremy couldn't go against Harry or he would get in trouble.

So Jeremy followed his orders, " Yes my prince." Jeremy bowed to him and you and walked away with the horse, leaving you and Harry by yourself.

Once Jeremy was out of sight you didn't stay to talk with Harry. You started walking away from him ignoring as he called your name.