▪️{PART 17}▪️

Are you trying to kidnap me Harry?" You joke as the castle gets farther and farther away from you both.

"Possibly." He says and you squeeze his hand

"Come on tell me what you have planned, it's driving me mad." You beg.

"We are almost there I promise."

"Ok but I don't know how long my feet can bare. These shoes are excruciating-"

Suddenly you felt Harry's hands on your waist as he lifted you up and held you bridal styles in his arms. He looked down at you with a grin on his face, as you tried to understand what had just happened.

"Harry! I didn't want you to have to carry me. I can walk on my own."

"I Insist, I wouldn't want my fiancé's feet to hurt now would we?" He said as his face came closer to yours in his arms. You wrapped your hands around his neck to support yourself.

"Well maybe if you tell me where we're going and how much longer than I could stick it out." You suggested.

"Than what would be the fun in the surprise?"

"Fine your right... well we could of taken a horse?"

"I thought of that, but than that would mean a stable boy would have to accompany us, and then the guards would know. And I just wanted to give us complete privacy. Not interruptions or intrusions just You and Me." Harry explained

"Well I see you've been planning this for quite sometime."

"Yes a few days, I want it to be perfect." He said as he looked down at you in his arms. You didn't realize how close your faces were to each other. You saw Harry's eyes move from your face to your lips in a spilt second. His lips were centimeters away from your own, and that suddenly made you feel compelled to move closer and close the gap between you two.
But you didn't, you couldn't.

Harry cleared his throat, " We are here."

He said as he set you on the ground, and you turned around. A gasped escaped your mouth as you witnessed what Harry kept such a surprise.

You were by the river that surrounded the castle. But across from it there was a blanket on the green grass with all sorts of food on it. There were fruits, pastries, and sandwiches laid on the trays. There were also small pillows for us to sit on and be comfortable at the picnic.

And all of this was under a massive tree that provided such shade. Lastly there was some wine to water down the delicious food. You couldn't believe the scenery in which this picnic was, it was breathtaking, and looks awfully familiar.

"Do you like that?" Harry asked from behind you as he watched your every expression. He was so nervous that you wouldn't like it, he tried to make everything perfect.

"Like it? I love it! Thank you Harry this is so grand!" You told him as you extended your hand for him to sit down with you.

"Does anything around here look familiar to you?" Harry asked as you both sat down under the tree, and you both started eating.

You look around again and took notice of the familiar sound of the river nearby, the familiar feeling of the grass between your fingers. This place you knew you had been here before, but when?

You looked up at Harry who was waiting on you to remember. You leaned into the tree and racked your brain trying to jog your memory.

You sat there as you ate a few grapes, when suddenly a leaf from the tree fell onto your lap. You picked it up and looked at it, and suddenly you remembered.