▪️{EPILOUGE}▪️

The wedding will take place in less than two weeks so we have to decide on the living quarter arrangement." The Queen said as everyone started eating dinner.

After Harry and you changed, and a few more kisses later you both finally made it to dinner. Thankfully it just started so you didn't miss much, and no one seemed to notice.

"Yes, the living quarters. So you guys could live in the east or south wing of the castle. The south wing does have the gardens which I know you love Y/N." The King says.
You smile with glee because the gardens were your favorite part of the castle. And having them as your backyard would be amazing.

"You could have your own gardens. Also this wing has many extras rooms and nursery's for when you have children running around soon." The queen said excitedly.

You almost choked on your food, but played it off by drinking some water.

"Mother" Harry said sternly.

"What? I want a few grandbabies."

"I know but maybe it's a bit soon to be talking about kids. We aren't even wed yet." Harry mentions.

"A bit soon? It's never to soon to be thinking about the future of your reign. Ever king needs an heir, multiple in fact." The King said as he ate.

"It will ensure no one else could steal the throne from within the family. The more heirs the better."

"I was pregnant a month after me and your father got married." The Queen said.

The King reached over to her and squeezed her hand, and they both smiled at one another.

Harry could feel Y/N tense up behind him as she listened to everyone talk about her having a baby, besides the actual person who was going to be caring it and giving birth to it.

"Oh don't worry dear I know you would be a great mum." The Queen said to you.

"Well whenever we are ready, we'll start a family." Harry said as he took your hand in his. And suddenly you felt relaxed with Harry's hand in yours. You looked up from your food and smiled at him.

"Do you guys know where you are going for your honeymoon?" The King asked.

"Oh no not yet, we should probably decided on that soon. We've been so busy." You said.

"Actually I've picked somewhere." Harry said grinning.

"What? We haven't discussed anything yet." You turned to him.

"It was a surprise for you."

"To where are we going then?" You asked eagerly waiting.

"A place where you once called home."
It only took you half a second to understand where he was saying.
"
Scotland!" You scream and hugged Harry. He was taking you back home to where you grew up.

"Yes, I was thinking we could go visit all the places you wanted to show me. We could see your mum too. But also I rented a little house by the castle, so we can have some time to ourselves and explore more."

"Oh my god Harry I can't believe you planned all this for me, for us." You have him a quick kiss, before hugging him again.

"I know how much you miss it there. And I thought what better time to go then our honeymoon."

"I'll get to see my mother." You whisper to yourself. You were so happy you haven't seen her in so long, and she hasn't written to you at all since you've arrived. You knew she was busy but now you could see her in person.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me." You felt like crying but you tried to keep it together, and not break down during dinner.

"Anything for you, Love."

The King and Queen watched as their son and future daughter in law embraced and they looked at each other. They knew something that even Harry and Y/N haven't fully understood yet. Not only did they care about one another, but they loved each other.

It was quite obvious to see. The way Harry looks at you like there's no one else around. And how your Y/N's smile lights up the room when you see Harry. It wasn't hard to miss.

Everyone knew it before they have even said it to each other.

Y/N and Harry were deeply in love.

———————————
So this is the end I really wanted to end this quickly an thanks for reading till the end. I really appreciate the writer for writing this mini series. Ps;Literally ended the story in a week lmao.

▪️▪️▪️▪️
All the love xxx
▪️▪️▪️▪️
———————————