▪️{PART 5}▪️

You ran out of the balcony, and quickly through the ballroom trying not to run into anyone. When you finally escaped out the ballroom you found your guards right where you left them.

"Take me to my chambers, now." You demanded with a hoarse voice, as you blinked away the water in your eyes.
"Yes madam." They all said in unison and started to lead you to your chambers.

As you slowly walked away from the ballroom the image of the red head girl kissing Harry was etched into your brain, and it was unbearable. You understood that you and him have a complicated relationship. In that you guys are engaged but never had a real relationship before. But you just assumed that we would be faithful, but you were wrong.

You made sure to tell your servants that you could dress yourself for bed, because you wanted to be alone. You escaped out of your dress that you once felt beautiful in but now not so much. You placed your crown in its case on top of your vanity. Undoing your hair you let it fall down to your shoulders making you feel like you could breathe again.

Once you changed into your nightgown you got into your huge bed, and laid there in the dark. You thought the night would end a lot differently. Seeing a girl kiss Harry and him not stopping her wasn't on tonight's agenda for you. Was this how this whole arrangement was supposed to be?
Just pretending for the world to see that we are happy, when in fact this whole arrangement is in shambles.

You laughed at your previous thought of Harry not ever kissing someone, obviously he has many times and probably done more. Him and that girl seemed extremely close,  they were probably in some type of relationship.

How were you and Harry suppose to get married when he has his heart set on another?

A single tear fell from your eye as you laid there in the dark watching the moonlight through your window. You harshly wiped it away. No, you weren't going to cry for him. You had to be strong and get through this you told yourself.

Your thoughts were interrupted when a guard knocked on your door.

"Yes?" You said with a cracked voice as he entered your door room.

"Prince Harry is outside your chamber doors."
Your heart beat raised at the thought of Harry being on the other side of that door. But you could not face him, not tonight.

"He wanted to wish you a goodnight before he was off to his chambers." The guard said.

"No, um just tell him I'm asleep please. Just tell him I was exhausted after the party and went to bed early." The guard was a bit confused but didn't say anything and agreed.

"Whatever you wish madam, goodnight." The guard bowed and left.

You laid your head back down on your pillow and tried to not let your tears consume you. You wanted to forget this whole night ever happened.
But all that was on your mind that whole night was that you wanted Harry to kiss you like he did to her.

———————————
This was short but others chapters are gonna be longer than this

▪️▪️▪️▪️
All the love xxx
▪️▪️▪️▪️
———————————