Welcome!

Welcome to breezyfoot's 'For the Love of Horror!' Writing Contests. Each month, there will be a new horror themed writing prompt for the contest. Winners will be chosen based on originality, horror factor, and how well the prompt was portrayed. There will always be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for each contest! I want to bring more horror writers together and inspire each other. I'm so excited for this and I hope everyone will enjoy!! Below is the list of Rules and Guidelines for participating in the contests.

Every entry must be between 500-3000 words(unless a specific prompt says otherwise.)
You can submit poems or short stories.
Place a trigger warning if you feel it is needed.
If the rating is Mature, tag accordingly.
All stories must be written for the contest, not a previously written story.
The work must be your own work.
When you're ready to submit your entry, post the link to your story in the comments.
Once you've uploaded your story, put this tag in: #breezyfoothorrorcontest
No belittling or bullying the winners chosen, you will be blocked from my page if that ensues.

If any of these rules are disregarded, you will not be permitted to submit another story.