thirty three | the confrontation pt.2

"you did what?" the angry jungkook asked lisa when he found out that lisa was leaving negative comments on his yerim's pictures.

"you're one of my friends and i thought you're better than leaving hate comments on someone who hasn't done anything wrong to you?" he is furious. words can't even describe the anger he has for lisa because he found out that lisa was the reason of why yeri is ignoring him.

"yah, jeon jungkook. i'm not just your friend. im your girlfriend right? so i'm entitled to post shits about someone who's trying to steal my man." lisa replied while rolling her eyes at yeri who's beside jungkook. yeri was again surprised and confused.

'what really is the relationship between these two? is jungkook denying their relationship just because im here or are they really not together?' yeri keeps asking herself.

"girl- what? for pete's sake you're not my girlfriend. and don't you even dare do something stupid on yerim because she's not stealing me. I'm hers already."  jungkook can't even imagine himself saying that cheesy line but he just wants to let yeri know that he's all for her.

"i am your girlfriend! i already confessed to you months ago. " lisa argued.

"yes, you did and i rejected you." jungkook clearly said.

"b-but you kept hanging out with me and we took pictures for my instagram

"b-but you kept hanging out with me and we took pictures for my instagram. t-that means we're together!"

'oh my god, how stupid can her arguments get?' yeri thought without saying it out loud knowing that it may start a fight between them two which she didn't want. but she also knows that when she don't speak up, lisa won't shut up sooner or later.

"hanging out with you doesn't mean he likes you too. in my opinion, he just felt guilty and didn't want your friendship to be ruined so please stop with your deluded act and just apologize to me will you?" yerim said while looking straight at lisa who already is fuming with anger.

"and that opinion is absolutely, hundred-percent correct." jungkook said supporting yeri. he was about to put his arms around yerim's shoulder but yeri was quick to notice and immediately shot a glare at jungkook.

"we're not okay yet." yerim whispered at him which made him impatient. he just wants lisa out already so him and yerim can finally have a talk and fix their 'relationship' or whatever they have.

"did you even listened to what i said?" lisa said while shouting, which surprised the customers and staffs inside the restaurant, including yerim and jungkook.

"we didn't. can you please just leave?" jungkook fired back. as lisa was about to say something stupid again, one of the staffs went to their table to ask them what's wrong.

"uhm yeah, this woman, oh no scratch that. this girl right here is disturbing our date so can you please do me a favor and let her out of this restaurant please? my wife and i wants to have a peaceful night. thankyou." jungkook asked the staff and they immediately asked their security guards to have lisa out of the restaurant.