Bonding moments

You wake up with a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you. As if you were bieng held or embraced. You wernet cold or shivering on the floor of your cell anymore, no.

You feel a pace of deep breaths vibrating through the back of you. You mached your shallow breath to the pace of his.  Wait. His... His? Oh- oh my god! Takashi!

It becomes clear to you that in the middle of the night you must've scooted up to Takashi and snuggled while he slept.

You leap out of his embrace the second realization hit. Ew ewww nope nopedy no no no

You scoot to the corner of the cell and look down back at takashi. His hair covering his eyes and his perfect face, so painless in his sleep.

The man stirrs after what felt like five minutes.

"Good morning.... Are you ok? Hows your wound?"

Takashi looled back up to you. A slight smile was given. He didnt try to hide it.

"I'm ok. It just hurts a bit. You don't have to do anything more for me, I really do appreciate what you have done for me."

You smile back. He seemed better.

"So where are you from?"

Ah small talk. Unavoidable but utterly, completely useless.

You respond, "I'm galra. I was just returned to my kind not to long ago.."

"Ha, I didnt know they captured there own kind.  if you werent with your kind all this time, where were you?"

"Well, i was sent off by my mother before the galra started recrutting soldiers for war against altea. My entire life ive just been in a small time pod."

Shiro just looked back to you, unsure of what to say.

"You mean, altea, the war from 10,000,000 years ago?!!"

"Umm no i mean the war on altea 8 years ago.."

"I think you were in yout time pod longer than you think. Alot longer than you think."

Author note:

This is probably the sloppiest chapter of all time but no one will read this so whats the piont anywase am I right