Takashi

You wake up.

Just like always, silence emits the ship, hallways, and cells. As you sit there, you couldnt help but notice a glint swerve to the left of you.

You quickly glance over to the man. He appeared to be in pain. As he tries to sit up you rushed over to help.

"Are you ok?"

"What happened!"

"Did the gulra do this to you?!"

Those where all the questions you were going to ask.
Of coarse, this man is in no shape of talking. You settle for

"What's your name?"

He looms up at your face, crossed with guilt, feer and an overload of more emotions.

"My name is Takashi Shirogane, I come from earth, and was taken by the Galra to be as there prisoner"
...
"But what I didn't know is that they locked up there own kind." He mutters to himself.

You couldn't catch what he said, but didn't want to pry so left it at that.

"I'm (y

). Also captured by the Galra, but for a reason that I don't know"

When you got closer, you couldn't help but notice his- his metal hand? His purple metal, hand?!?!

Takashi read your face well, he smiled slightly.

You stop staring.

Aaa, yes. His wounds. You try your best to fix him up with what you had on hand, fabric.

It appeared to work, since the blood was not leaving his body anymore.

"There. This is the best I could do"

Takashi looks up at you.

"Thank you."