Dave

I was high as I dont know what sitting in the back of my managers car just vibing when this nigga told me we had to go meet with my new accounting firm . This definitely blew my high . Dont get me wrong i want the right people to handle my money , but I wasnt in the mood to be meeting no stuck up , ivy league white dude.

" hey , dave i know your high right now but look im gonna need you to be paying attention in this meeting.", Myrve said.

" yeah yeah , whatever", I shrugged him off .

We arrived at the building and got out the second we walked in I knew this was some stuck up place .

It wasnt a nigga in sight , nothing but white people in suits running around

It wasnt a nigga in sight , nothing but white people in suits running around . I was ready to go already. We walked up to the receptionist desk and i heard myrve ask for a nigga named Blake. I shook my head knowing this was gone be boring . We went to the elevator and Myrve pressed floor 21. We rode in silence stopping a few times for other passengers. I knew they could smell the weed i just smoked based on the faces they were making when the doors opened . I laughed everytime Myrve shot me a glare . Oh well I told this nigga i aint wanna be here . We finally made it to our destination and went straight to a set of double doors with the name Blake Steele across. A weird looking skinny white chick with glasses got up from her desk and went to knock on a door. I heard a female voice behind the door much to my surprise and we walked in . I sat down and immediatelt got in my phone. I aint wanna hear nothing . Myrve is the manager so he the one needs to be listening and he can handle it .

" Hello gentlemen, its very nice to meet both of you." , she said.

"Yeah you too", i scoffed not bothering to look up.

"Yes , yes your very beautiful as well Ms.Steele .", Myrve said .

"Well Thank you. It doesn't seem like Mr.East wants to be here so I'll try to be quick as possible. "

I laughed to myself this nigga Myrve would try to get at anything moving. He was desperate as I dont know what and it was such a shame cause he had a wife and kids at home. She always caught him messing with some groupie who thought she could go through him to get her way to me. This nigga never seemed to learn his lesson. I continued to scroll my timeline while they talked . I used to be a street business man so all this corporate bullshit was a foreign language to me. I dont understand why he had to drag me here. They went on for about 30 minute talking about the Taxes , and regulations and other shit i could care less about. As long as I can walk in the Gucci store whenever I want Im good. Myrve stood up tapping my shoulder saying it was time to go. I locked my phone and stood up to shake her hand .

"Dang", I whispered to myself .

I looked up to see a caramel skinned goddess standing in front of me. She was the exact opposite of what I was expecting to see. I wish my stupid self would've been paying attention cause Blake was fine as hell . I reached out to shake her hand and when her hand locked with mine I immediately wanted to know what the rest of her body felt like. I studied her up and down. She was beautiful no doubt and obviously smart to be a president of an accounting firm. I was gonna have to get up here by myself one day.