~Chapter 6~ Guard Duty

Outer's POV

So...we have been captured, each day fewer monsters from AU's are taken here, Horror and Dust would sometimes come in here...to break our mind? Great... I just hope we can get out of here. soon.

~TimeSkip~

Everyone has fallen asleep...I couldn't, for one I was out for 3 days and...well I need to make sure none of Nightmare's minions hurt my brother. 

Even with my fluffy jacket nor have skin, I can feel a breeze of the cold room that makes me shiver. Which makes no sense whatsoever, I guess just trying to wrap my skull around what happened has made me...frightened, homesick and even nauseous? Stupid Logic.

I heard something...the door being unlocked? I get alerted quickly. Is this Horror that finally came to mess with everyone's head? Scare us?...well whatever it is, I won't let them.

The door opens and an echo of footsteps come in, then the door closes and I hear a sigh... I move slightly to see who this could be, but it seems they heard the the movement I've made.

As the fire from the torch crackles and I back away, the echos of those footsteps get louder and louder, until I have sight of them.

Killer huh?. Well we've hardly interacted before, but one thing is for sure in the encounters they weren't pretty, I silently scoff to myself.

"Finally awake huh?. Took you long enough." ...I gulped as he then hummed to himself.

"Should of figured you would stay awake...I mean you were for three days." ...I stayed silent not knowing how to reply.

"Y'know, any moment I can make your body feel pain as blood will drip from your bones. So I'd suggest not to try anything stupid." Then I finally spoke up.

"Me...Papyrus and everyone here will get out of here. Just you wait." I tell him in a strong tone I can possibly manage, as I still feel to weak and I can't even stand. He then grins at me of me being so sure.

"You seem so sure, about that. No matter, that's all you can manage without magic or strength in those cells." I raised a non-existent eyebrow.

"Determined one you are. Almost everyone here has lost that except you, maybe it was the influence of Horror while you were out...Perhaps your anger towards us taking you from your home."

"Just let us out." I demanded and Killer only kept a neutral expression staring at me, he then sighs.

"...Look Bud.  It wasn't even the first intention to take you'all. The boss wants you all alive and locked in here." He glared at me...

"I miss home. I miss the stars in the night sky...and Pap's joy and temper from my jokes" I mumbled to myself...Killer's skull softens slightly as he looks away. It was dead silent for about a minute until...

"What was it like?" Killer asked me, I perk my skull slightly and stare at him confused.