~Chapter 5~ Closed Metal

Outer's POV

'Ugh...my spine..and skull really aches...' I thought to myself...my body didn't want to move in the slightest...but then I remembered... what happened. Papyrus!

I quickly raised up but I felt more pain in my skull..as I just hit it against something...What the? I look around to find myself...in a cell. Not only me...other sanses and monsters from different alternate universes, what the hell happened?

"Sans! you're awake" I hear then, I look where the voice came from...Immediately I felt tears start to tumble down my cheekbones, then I put my hands on the metal bars.

"Papyrus!" I yelled out...my brother was here, safe and sound but we're far away from home, but all that matters that he is safe. 

"Are you ok?...did they hurt you?" Papyrus looked at me and shook his skull at me.

"I'm fine Sans, really but what about you? You've been out for a while..." This got me startled, been a while?... How long was I out?

"...What do ya mean paps?" I sweat... I could feel my bones shaking...as if I'm making a rattle.

"You've been out for 3 days Sans...you really worried me" Papyrus frowned at me, and my eyesockets widen and my sweat increases. 

"Papyrus...Tell me what happened" He looks away from me slightly...to inhale and exhale and looks at me.

~3 Days Ago~

Third Person POV

Once Nightmare and Killer had arrived back to the Castle, Nightmare lets out a groan and walks through the halls and had Killer to follow him. 

The further they got the darker it got, the sound of their footsteps echoing was the only sound they could hear, Outer!Papyrus stopped struggling as there was no light to give him sight.

Until they finally reached to their destination, there were a few cells with only one torch that brightens the room, Nightmare then opens one and throws Papyrus in there as if he was a caged animal, closing it and locking it.

Papyrus could not believe what was going on... one minute he was back home in space to presume his dream, the next he and his brother are taken and going through dark corridors, and now he's trapped in a cell. Outer!Sans gets thrown from a bit of a distance from papyrus as he is knocked out completely.

Nightmare glares at Papyrus to then widen his grin and gives him a scary look, inside papyrus's soul it shot into fear, but physically he wasn't showing it. Nightmare looks away satisfied and walks to where his minions are, but of course he had left two tar papyrus's stand at guard.

 Killer's POV

Nightmare better have a good explanation on why it was needed to take them, this is irritating... irritating? I haven't felt true anger in a while, ugh whatever. Doesn't matter. 

"Alright you idiots. I'll explain further on what is going on" Ugh finally, you dumb dimwit.

"As if you noticed right now in our very cells there are two skeletons from OuterTale...well taking them brings the purpose of more fear, and we want everyone to feel the darkest part of despair they can feel in this crumbling soul. So by doing so, we'll take the most 'precious little hope angels' that brings the most joy." Nightmare continued.

"Even taking their strongest monsters will have affect, the more we take the less faith they have..." Ok now I understand, bit bullshit but it's something that could actually work to tear down everyone.

"...So with these prisoners...may we break their mind? Torture every particle of ambition they have as it will slowly disappear, like the decaying bodies?" Horror asked with a wide grin, that cannibalistic pyscho. I guess besides tormenting AU's, these guys would be bored.

"...Sure, Just keep them alive. I do not care."