~Chapter 4~ Hope is Fading

~Art by meh Twin[Aka StarReaperDust]~

Dream's POV

I quickly arrive to OuterTale...but I realize I'm too late. I frown to myself and look around.

Almost everyone looks frightened, angry or confused, I do not sense any positivity around here, when I glance at Undyne, she is holding her wound and it seems to still be dripping of blood. Some guards are helping her to move to get fixed up, some are angry and mumbling to themselves...

I shouldn't interfere... So instead I sneaked to the area where everyone was avoiding,...I see splattered blood on the ground and... tar.

My brother is behind this...but what for? What are you planning that is involving other AUs? Haventale, UnderSwap, LittleTale,Overtale and now OuterTale? these aren't just a coincidence...whatever you're doing brother I'll put a stop to your plans.

I examine the situation more...and I see Outer!Sans's fluff from his jacket... no, brother you didn't? Why would you hold him as a prisoner?

I'd better check in with the other AU's as well.. their happiness and hopes are in trouble and I must fix it, first i'll see how swap is doing.

I open a portal to Underswap and walk into it, looking around it looks similar...except the two brothers are here, Swap looks badly damaged and Papyrus has a few cuts on his skull but he is checking if he is ok.

I rush to the two brothers, I'm extremely worried for everyone... especially to someone who I call someone my friend.

"Papyrus! Blue! are you two ok? what happened??" I asked them, as Papyrus looked at me...taking out his cigarette and inhaled.

"I'm alright...but my brother isn't doing so good, that bastard sans has came here and...went all chaotic on all of us with no mercy, he came out of nowhere and started attacking Snowdin. Sans stepped in to protect everyone here, but I was in muffet's..and by the time I came out...gosh darn it Sans I should of protected you..." Papyrus trembles with slight tears forming in his eyesockets and the tears start to drip.

"N..no brother, please don't blame yourself" Underswap Sans said to his brother...But this got me thinking.

"What did this Sans look like?" I asked the two brothers...Papyrus then looks at me dead in the eyesockets, and I can feel the rage from his expression...I see they had already had an encounter but it didn't end too good.

"He had no light in his eyesockets, his jacket was a dark blue and he had black like tear marks that go down his skull, and has a target just above his ribs." Papyrus explained to me...and I instantly mutter out..

"Killer..." Papyrus noticed and nodded.

Killer...one of my brother's best Sans's that work for him, and a powerful opponent...

Please Brother I beg you, stop this. It doesn't have to be this way...