~Chapter 2~ Terror

Killer POV

I'm assigned to do at least 3 AU's...UnderSwap,HavenTale and OuterTale, hm...UnderSwap huh? This should be fun in the very least. All of these happy taffy alternate universes.... First lets go to good old Underswap, hope they'll be happy to see me again.

I then get taken into a portal that leads to UnderSwap and silently to myself I keep my sinister menacing smile, I walk in not too far in Snowdin village, seeing everyone's smile to their friend or family member... to then I see the famous skeleton brothers.

Perfect.

~TimeSkip~

Outer's POV

I yawn to myself and then I raise up slightly to then stretch, I look around to then notice I'm at the cliff... huh must of fallen asleep out here... I then notice a small puppet on the ground that is structured like a sans, I tilt my skull and grab hold of it.
I examine the details of the puppet and realize it's sans classic, then I thought to myself...

'Did Error leave this behind?' No I know this is error's, he may be the destroyer but I know countless times i've seen him at this very edge, looking in the abyss of these constellations.
You know what buddy, sure I'll leave it here for you.

I put down the puppet back where it was and head back to Stardin, walking around to see every monster's laughter and smiles...good to see everything is fine.

"Sans! Sans!" I hear behind me, then I turn around to see Papyrus running towards me with a worried look on his skull.

"Woah! Papyrus are ya alright?" I look at my brother as his expression turns slightly angry.

"I'm fine sans...But You! Where have you been!? You lazybones! I have been looking for you everywhere!" Papyrus scolded.

"I'm sorry Papyrus... I didn't mean to worry ya, I just fell asleep on the ground?" I said to my brother and he gave out a sigh of relief.

"What a relief san-" I Cut off my brother.

"Pap, you know you're the best and NoBody will be able to top over you for being the best bro."

"Sans! This is Serious!" Papyrus yelled at me and I give a bigger smile.

"Aw come on Papyrus, I thought that was very humerus." I winked at my brother and he gave out a loud groan of annoyance. 

To that I snort but all of that quickly stops when I feel shivers down my spine to hear horrifying screams. I feel my right eye glow and I slightly sweat.

Something is wrong.