Untitled Part (this is an actual chapter)

Uh, hey Author? How do I get home? Can you use your magic powers to move me there?

It's not magic, I just write the story.

Okay, but can you move me back to the cave or not?

Sigh, fine.

Time Skip

Thanks pal, I owe ya one.

Y/N and his new ghostly companions entered the cave, where SkinWalker was keeping Salad Fingers from cutting herself.

"But the red water..." Salad Fingers whined.

"Isn't healthy to leave your body."

SkinWalker looked over at Y/N. "Hey."

Really? No reaction to the two ghosts behind me?

We can selectively appear to specific people, Sally said in his head. She can't hear or see us.

Huh.

Benny floated around. "Boring digs you got here." She said, folding her arms behind her head. "But I guess it'll do."

SkinWalker and Salad Fingers were busy arguing over why the red water was bad.

Y/N went to tell them that red water is bad only if it comes from you. It's fine if it comes from someone else... maybe. I mean, they might have HIV or something worse.

Sally was listening to the conversation with disinterest, while Benny was snoring away, her ghostly form resting on Y/N's makeshift sleeping spot.

Outside the cave, a lone figure stood, waiting for her mistress's orders.

A tall figure teleported beside her, and gestured for her to enter. The figure nodded and the tall one disappeared again.

Back inside, Y/N was sharpening his knife against the stone, listening not only to Salad Fingers and SkinWalker argue, but Sally's complaints on his every thought and Benny's snoring. If he wasn't already halfway there he would've been driven insane.

So of course he welcomed any chance to get outta there, even if it's just to take a piss.

Author I know you're setting up Slenderwoman, but please don't make me that stupid.

Well, too bad, because I'm too lazy to think up of another way.

Y/N unzipped his drawers, and suddenly he felt a presence behind him.

He whirled around to see a woman behind him.

"Hey." She said, leaning against a tree.

Y/N zipped his pants back up. "God, can't a guy piss in peace? What do you want?"

"I'm Ticci Tabby, and you?"

"So we're on first name basis now? I'll ask again, what do you want?"

"I've got a... job opportunity for you." Tabby said.

"Look, if you're giving a target for us to hunt, bring it up with the boss and not the mercs themselves." Y/N said.

"Not that kind of job." Tabby said, pushing her glasses up her nose. "I'm offering you a place at my superior's side, as her proxy."

"Oh. I was gonna ask, how did you get our business card in the forest anyway."

"So is that a yes?" Tabby asked.

"Do I have a choice in the matter?"

"Not really. If you deny it, I'll have to force you. Even if you beat me, my boss'll just send the Chaser after you, and if you beat her, she'll go after you herself."

Tabby folded her arms and smirked. "So what'll it be?"

Y/N thought about it. "How about... I'll take my chances."

Tabby's smirk faded slightly. "Have it your way." She pulled an axe out from behind her back. "Let's dance.