"*Laughs* Oh thats too bad. Right now Alice is cleaning out everyone's closet and is about to drag Rosalie shopping"

"Oh I feel bad for Rosalie"

"Yeah I know. Anyways love I have to go. I'm about to go and hunt with Emmett bu I will visit you tonight ok?"

"Ok. I'll see you then. Bye" I said before hanging up. I let out a sighed and decided to play the piano for a little bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next day)

Jasper, Edward, Bella and I walked over to our table and sat down."Hey" Eric said from beside Jess. "Just in time alright check it out" Mike said. "Lets see what you got" Eric said. "My fellow students" Right" Mike said pointing the pen to Eric. "Nice" Eric said. "Cute" Jess replied. "We are the future. Anything is possible if you just believe blah blah blah" Mike said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice" Angela said from beside me. "Perfect and you got yourself a speech" Mike said throwing Jessicas paper and pen at her. "No this will be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at me head so thank you" Jessica said sarcastically throwing a paper ball back at Mike and I giggled as Jasper wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You gotta embrace the clichés Jess" Mike said. "They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians" Eric said. "And this is why you are not valedictorian" Angela shot back and I giggled again. "Jess doesn't need clichés. This speech is going to be epic" Bella said and I nodded. "Epic? It'll change lives" Jessica said and I rolled my eyes.

Alice and Pierre walked over and sat down. "I've decided to throw a party" Alice said happily and all our friends turned to her. "After all how many times are we going to graduate high school?" Jasper said from beside me and his siblings smirked. "A party? At your place?" Angela asked with a smile. "I've never seen your house" Jessica said seriously.

"No one's ever seen their house" Eric said to her. "Another party Alice?" Edward asked as he turned to his sister. "It'll be fun" Alice said trying to reassure him. "Yeah. That's what you said last time" Bella said and I shot her a look. Alice sat back and her eyes became sightly clouded. She must be having a vision... I thought to myself.

"Hey Angela" I said taking my friends attention off of Alice. "Yeah?" Angela said turning to me. "Do you need some help with those?" I asked referring to her notes. She began to explain to me what she had already and out of the corner of my eye I saw Alice come out of her vision. The bell rang signalling lunch was over and we all walked to our next class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward pulled up to dads work and I climbed out of his car. Bella and I walked up to the door and saw him talking with two people. "I know you know what she saw. Tell me" Bella said turning to Edward. I turned to Jasper and he looked down to me. "Do you think that Bella and I are in danger?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Darlin I honestly don't know. Alice hasn't said anything to me but if she does I will let you know" He said caressing my face and I nodded. "Ok" I said and he leaned down pressing his lips to my forehead. "I wonder what's wrong" Bella said as she looked into the office. "Those parents are hurting really bad" Jasper said and I sighed.

"Their son went missing in Seattle over a year ago. Charlie's doing everything he can but..." Edward explained trailing off at the end. "You know something about this?" I asked. "We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while. Unexplained disappearances. Killings. If the situation gets anymore conspicuous the Volturi will step in" Edward said looking at me and my heart dropped the moment he said Volturi.

Bella explained to me the power they held and she said they weren't too pleased to hear that Edward and Jasper has human mates. "If they go to Seattle, they could come here. They could see we're still human" Bella said. "It won't get that far but we will go to Seattle if we had to" Jasper reassured as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

The door opened and dad walked out with Riley's parents. "I'll fax these down first thing" Dad said to them. "Thank you" The man said. "Hey" Bella said as dad stopped next to her. "Hey" He replied looking at Edward and Jasper. "You ready for dinner?" I asked and dad turned to me. "Yeah" He replied.

"It is just you, me and Ell right?" Dad asked looking at Jasper and Edward. Edward and Jasper chuckled as I blushed slightly in embarrassment. "No, we're just dropping them off" Edward said before turning to Bella. "I'll see you tomorrow my love" Jasper said before kissing me. We pulled away and he walk with Edward to his car.

"Oh, Bell, Ell, my parents wanted to remind the both of you about your airline tickets you got for your birthday" Edward said. "What airline ticket?" Dad asked confused as he turned to us. "A round trip ticket to see mom in Florida" I explained. "Well, that was generous" Dad said. "It expires soon so you might want to use it this weekend"Edward said.

"Well we can't just drop everything and go" Bella said. "It might be your last chance to see her before we graduate" Jasper spoke and I remembered our plan. "Hmm. Might not be a bad idea. Get out of town for a couple days. Get some distance" Dad said and I rolled my eyes when he said distance.

"Yeah we couldn't mind seeing mom. As long as you take the companion ticket" I said turning to Jasper and Edward. "Wait theres four tickets?" Dad asked and I bit my tongue. "Super. That makes me really happy" Dad said sarcastically. "Dad" I breathed in embarrassment again.