Jasper

" (Y/N)!!!!!!" Your best friend yelled across the hall when you walk in. It was the first day back to school and you guys havent seen each other all summer. (It's your Freshman year in highschool and Your brother's sophmore year). "Hey Jade!" You said with a smile before hugging her. You started walking down the hallway, with her by your side, to your lockers when Jade said, "So..your brother got hot! Like, he went scene. That's hot.." You rolled your eyes a giggled. "Whatever you freak." You said playfully.  You started removing stuff and things from your backpack and placing them in your locker. Jade did the same. You we're lost in your own little organization world when Jade tapped you on the shoulder and whispered, "Hey (Y/N), um.. Jasper is being followed by Brady..i don't think this is gonna end well.." You looked up in time to see Jasper being basically thrown into the lockers across the hall. Brady was saying, "Hey, faggot! Aww your makeup is running, poor little emo baby is crying. How sad. Why don't you kill yourself? That'd be great for everyone!" Jasper tried to get up and Brady shoved him back into the lockers. "Oh, no getting up off the floor. You understand me?" Brady yelled. Jasper didn't answer. Brady apparently took that to offence, and punched him. Brady then screamed, "I SAID, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME, FAGGOT?!" You had, had enough. You walked over there and yelled, "BACK OFF FUCKER! LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!" Brady smirked and knelt down beside Jasper. He said, "Oh you got your baby sister to stick up for you? Well how about i fuck her up a little, too? Hmm?" Jasper stuttered, "You l-leave her alone, di-ick!" Brady got up and looked at you, you we're now standing in front of him. "Leave. My. Big. Brother. Alone." You said between clenched teeth. He gave you an evil look and tried to grab your hair, but you dodged it, and kicked him where the sun don't shine as hard as you could. He doubled over in pain, and coughed up some blood. "Serves you right for hurting my brother, asshole." You knelt down next to Jasper and asked if he was okay. His nose was bleeding,  he had a black eye, and his pink and black hair had somehow gotten blood splattered in it. You and Jade helped him up and walked him to his car. You got in the front seat to drive (you knew how..sure it wasn't legal..but your house was only 5 minutes away), Jasper was in the passanger side holding a napkin to his nose, and Jade got in the back seat. Jasper whispered, "Thank you, (Y/N).." You just smiled and said, "Anytime, big bro. No one's gonna pick on ya, if i have anything to do about it." He looked at you and smiled. Then you drove home, happy that you showed Brad what a girl is made of, and how far she'll go to help out her big brother.

Haha, okay so sucky ending maybe..? i couldn't think of a way to end it..so that's whatcha get :P Hope you like it! Vote, comment what you think, and follow pwease :3