Raine

You were on the phone with your friend when you heard your parents start screaming at each other. "Hey, i gotta go. I'll call you later, alright? Bye." You told her before you ended the call. You walked out of your room and heard your father yell, "DOMINIC WAS A MISTAKE, I NEVER WANTED HIM! HE WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Your heart dropped. "What the hell?" You said to no one in particular. You heard your older brother (Dominic) Raine crying a bit. You had to see if he was okay. You knocked on the door. "Rainey..are you okay?" Silence. "Raine, please talk to me.." You pleaded. "Go away, (Y/N)!" He yelled. "Please..let me in..i know your not okay..please." You heard shuffling on the other side of the door and it opened. You looked up to see Raine staring down at his shoes. Then you noticed the tears. What you didn't expect to see was a small blade in one hand and the sleeve of his favorite All Time Low sweater stained with blood. "Rainey..no! Give that to me, now!" You said sternly, holding back tears. He handed the blade to you and you threw it in the garbage. He went and sat down on his bed, still looking down, still crying, still not talking. You closed his door and walked over to him. You crawled into his lap and gave him a big hug. He cried into your shoulder. "Shh, it's okay, Rainey. Just..it's okay." You whispered. He lifted his head and looked at you. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)..i'm so sorry..i just-" You cut him off. "I know, it's okay, i know." He held out his arm and you pulled up his sleeve, still keeping one arm around his neck. You saw old scars and fresh ones, with blood still streaming out. You started to cry and hugged him as tightly as possible. "Don't do it again, Rainey..please, don't do it, for me.." You whispered into his shoulder. "I promise, sis..i promise, for you."

Muahahaha..total cliff hanger..sorta. well anyways, tell me if you want me to write more to this. And no it's not going to turn into incest. they're just really close and care about eachother a lot, okay? okay.