Dannie

You just walked upstairs from a tiring day of school, (Since you're constantly bullied), when you heard your big brother yell "WELL SORRY! IT'S NOT MY CHOICE YOU JERK!" Your eyes widened. You've never heard your brother talk like that..let alone, yell. You ran across the hallway to his room and banged on the door. "Dannie, let me in." He opened the door and didn't look at you. "Are you okay..?" you asked him softly. "No..i'm not...(Y/N), i need to tell you something.." You grabbed his arm softly, sat him on his bed, closed the door, and sat beside him. "Okay, tell me." You agreed. He sighed and looked at you. "i..i..i'm gay......" He stuttered and looked at the floor. "Okay," you said and smiled. Dannie looked at you, baffeled. "You mean..you're okay with it?!" He asked in utter shock. "Yeah, i mean, why wouldn't i be? I'll love you just the same. you're my brother and it's awesome that you're different!" You assured him. He wrapped you in a big hug and kissed your cheek. "You're the best sis ever, you know that?" You blushed a bit and smiled. "Have you told mom and dad yet?" You asked curiously. "Uh..no...what if they don't accept me, (Y/N)/??...........what would i do then?" Tears started to form in his eyes. You took his hand and said, "Dannie, i'll sit there, right next to you when you tell them. If they don't accept you...we're running away. Okay?" He smiled. "Best sister ever.."

If you dont like gays, don't read. okay? i think gays are awesome and i support it all the way!! And also, comment if you want me to add a boyfriend for him!! :3