Audrina

Audrinas POV

Audrina! Wake up! My dad screamed,"Ugh dad ten more minutes". Audrina you better get that ass moving or your walking to school today.

Okay fine! Ill be down in a few dad . I have 4 more months of school and I'm done with high school. Do you ever feel like somethings not ment for you? Well thats how i feel about high school. The only reason I haven't dropped out is because of my dad. I have such a soft spot for him.

Its just been me and him for the past couple of months. I have a sister cali shes younger than me by five years. Im 18 and shes 13, she moved away with my mom and her boyfriend. My mom and dads divorce was pretty fucked up she cheated on him with her now boyfriend, and whats crazy is her whole family knew she was seeing him on the side while still married to my dad but never had the balls to tell him. Because of it I completely shut her out of my life we were never close anyways so it was pretty easy to shut her out . Watching my dad cry asking what he did wrong as a husband broke me him crying wanting his family back together tore my heart into pieces. Little by little he's getting back to normal. "Oh fuck is that the time gotta go gotta go" i ran my ass to the car where my dad was sitting waiting for me in the drivers seat.

Well dont you look handsome today dad "compliments wont help you audrina" my dad said in a stern voice. Damnit well I tried sorry i woke up late and took for ever to get ready. "Yeah well tell that to the attendance office when you have to get a tardy slip for the third time this week" my dad says. Come on dad look no traffic this morning we should get there 5 minutes before the bell rings. We pull up to the dropp off zone infront of the school i kiss my dad on the cheek and get off the car. Audrina! my dad yells, do you have lunch money? Damnit i knew i forgot something i tell my self as i walk back to the car and grab a $20 from my dads hand. Thanks dad your the best! I tell him as he drives off.

As i walk to my first period class looking around hoping to see my bestie laura around. I notice axel walking towards me. "What the famous audrina actually made it here to school today" he says in his sexy ass voice man the things id do to him. "Audrina you really need to stop drooling over me baby" he says as he laughs and i snap out of it just when im about to punch him in the arm someone comes behind me and squeezes the shit out of me. "Boo boo!!! your here I literally called your phone a million times but you didnt answer I thought you werent gunna come to school today" laura my bestie screams at me. Really why do you guys act like i never show up to school i look at laura and axel they both look at eachother than back at me and they both say at the same time "hmm maybe cause your never here" I honestly dont know how your even graduating when you only show up 3 days out of the week laura says. Well thanks to you two im late for class i tell them as i throw my hands up. Well id love to stay and chat but i need to get to first period and take a nap while the teacher talks for 45 minutes about nonsense i tell axel and laura. I look at my phone and its 8:10 i tell myself hmm not that bad only ten minutes late good job audrina i laugh to myself. I walk inside my first period class and right away mrs.shoemaker yells "Go to the attendance office your late" . I walk out of the class and think to myself  What a bitch damnit whats the point of coming to school when all people do is yell at me.

Axel

Laura

Laura