Part I

Walking in a hotel, you got a job interview and you were not actually sure why the interview should be held there. Then getting to the hotel's restaurant you told them your name and that you have a reservation. The lady leads you in the private part of the restaurant and getting to one of the private room, you saw a young man with blue eyes.

"Hi, you must be [Y/N L/N]. I'm Harrison Osterfield." He said extending his hand which you took and he gently shakes your hand "Nice to meet you."

"Yes, that would be me. Nice to meet you too Mr. Osterfield."

"Please, just Harrison or Haz as my friend call me. Take a seat."

"I'll go with Harrison for now." You said sitting across him.

His lips form into smile "Great, so is it okay if I call you [Y/N]?"

"Sure." You said smiling back at him.

"Wonderful, well I already ordered for us." He said.

'Why it feels more like a date than a job interview and he looks so young and cute? He looks familiar tho' You thought.

"I hope you won't mind,"  Harrison added.

"No, not at all." You said smiling back at him "but isn't this a job interview?"

"It is, it's just that I had a long day and I have not eaten yet." He answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." You responded feeling a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine, well I already read your resume and I'm impressed. But we need someone who is hard working." Harrison started "the position isn't easy. It will involve traveling, so you'll be away from your family and friends for a long time and not having enough sleep."

"Well not having enough sleep is something I'm already doing." You said making him laugh.

"I think we'll get along just fine. Besides, you were recommended by a good friend so I know that you'll do just fine."

You see it was a friend who recommended you because they heard that you were in need of a job and they said they know someone who needs an assistant.

"Thank you." You said feeling a bit of hope "So tell me if I get it right, you are the one who's looking for an assistant?" He nodded yes "may I know why? I mean don't get me wrong it's just that I was not told why."

"You are fine, well I'm babysitting a 21-year-old and his schedule is getting out of hand and I need an extra hand. Someone who can look after him or can fill in for me if there is a meeting with the management. I swear the compensation is good. He will be here soon."

"I see."

Then not long after the food came a man came, you know him. You've seen him in a movie.

"Tom, great you are here. This is [Y/N] my new assistant." Harrison said introducing you to none other than Tom Holland.

"Welcome to the team, [Y/N]. Tom Holland at your service." Tom said giving you a quickie hug.

"Thanks." You said as he let go. Everything seems to happen too fast. You need to cope up "wait, so Harrison I got the job?"

Harrison smiled "Yes! Congrats [Y/N]" this time it was him who embraced you.

"And I'm going to work for Tom Holland? Spider-man?" You said feeling like an idiot but damn it, you just need to make sure you were not dreaming.

"Yes, darling. That's correct." Tom answered, "you are not a crazy fan, right?"

"No, I am not. I'm crazy for Tom Hiddleston if you must know. But I... I mean I thought it's just a simple job." You were running out of words.

"Well please just tell me you'll get the job. It's starting to get boring; stuck with this bloke." Haz said like a kid complaining.

"Hey, I should be the one complaining. You are harassing me every day." Tom fought back.

Looking at the two guys in front of you, fighting. This might not be a bad idea and finally, you have a job!

|End of Part I|