~57~

3rd pov~

"Taehyung give me my ball back!" A young boy chases after Taehyung who is running away laughing, with the ball in his hands. The boy manages to catch Taehyung and tickles Taehyung until he let's go of the ball.

"Got it!" The boy smiles, picking his ball up from the ground.

"Hyung let me play with you!" Taehyung pleads the boy who sighs.

"Fine, come on so you stop annoying me"

"Yay!" Taehyung smiles sheepishly.
________

"-hyung, Taehyung!"

"Huh? Yeah?"

"Are you daydreaming?" Jungkook asks.

"I just remembered something..." Taehyung answers.

"And what?" Hoseok asks.
_____________

"I hate you!"

"H-hyung-"

"Shut up! You ruined my life!"

"I- I didn't m-mean to-"

"I wish my parents would've never adopted you! You're just ruining everything!"
___________

"Oh eh... nothing important" Taehyung smiled slightly to cover his sadness.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

Taehyung still thinks that he is ruining everyone's life even though his friends always tell him otherwise, but it happened too many times, starting with the death of his parents, ruining the relationship from his brother and his boyfriend also the relationship between him and his adoptive parents, following with a lot more things that happened. But right now, Taehyung wants to be strong for Yoongi.
He misses the good times he had with his  brother but he knows, he will never experience them again.
"I'm sorry"
__________

~after school~

After Yoongi didn't come back to school Taehyung was a bit worried but Namjoon reassured him that Yoongi will be fine and that he just needs some time alone. Namjoon also offered him to come to his house since Yoongi would stay for a while and that Jin will also come along and so the three of them are now at Namjoon's house.

Yoongi still isn't there so they just sit down in the living room. Namjoon and Jin are trying their best to keep Taehyung's worries away. He is just scared that Yoongi would get hurt again. Namjoon gets a text from Yoongi, telling him that he's back in a few minutes.

"Taehyung he will be here in a few minutes" Namjoon says and Taehyung feels more relaxed now.

After five minutes they hear a knock on the door. Namjoon stands up from the couch and walks towards the door to open it.

"Where were you?" Namjoon asks when Yoongi enters. He notices that something is odd with his friend.

"Just out" Yoongi mumbles, wanting to go past Namjoon but he stops him by holding his arm.

"Did you drink?" He asks.

"No"

"Yoongi don't lie to me. I smell it" Namjoon frowns.

"So what?"

"How much did you drink?" Namjoon asks him but Yoongi just shrugs.

"Yoongi, tell me"

"Why do you care?? I was just drinking-"

"Are you kidding me? Did you forget what happened last time?!" Namjoon now raises his voice getting Jin and Taehyung's attention who are still sitting in the living room. They slowly walk towards the door frame, peeking out to see what's going on.