~15~

Yoongi's pov~

In 10 minutes I'm about to meet up with my friends at our place. Our place is a old bridge at a river where no one is going to anymore. You can say it's a hidden and forgotten place. We often stay there until night time because you have a beautiful view on the sunset and if we have a clear sky also the stars.

I decided to tell my friends about Taehyung and that we should stop bullying him. Currently they only do nothing because he's my partner for the history project and I told them not to do anything to him.

~after 10 minutes~

I am walking to our place and already spotted Namjoon and Jackson sitting on the bridge and talking but Mark and Bam Bam aren't here yet.

"Hey guys" I greet them.

"He Suga!" They greet back and I settled myself down next to them.

"Bam Bam he said it's fine and you don't have to worry about it. Stop whining about it" we here Marks voice and turn around to look at them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Namjoon asks confused.

"I fucked up" Bam Bam says and Mark sighs.

"You didn't man. Think positively about it. You talked to him!" Mark smiles and Bam Bam just stares at him annoyed.
What's going on? Who are they talking about?

"Who are you talking about?"

"His crush. We were at the cafe and Hoseok was there too. Bam Bam didn't see him and bumped into him and split his coffee over Hoseok. And now he thinks he has fucked up." Mark explains us and we start to laugh.

"Don't laugh! It's a serious problem!" Bam Bam glares at us and pouts.

They keep talking about Bam Bam's accident with Hoseok and I'm thinking about how to tell them what I planned to tell them.

"Guys, I have to tell you something" I say and the others stop talking, now looking at me.

"What is it?"

"Well... we should stop bullying Taehyung"

"You mean because he's your partner in this project? You already told us" Namjoon says confused. Man I really have to tell them everything I guess.

"I know but now I'm telling you that we should stop it. Forever"

My friends look at each other maybe not believing what I just said.

"Why though?" Jackson asks and I sigh.

"Well I just found out a bit more about him like that he doesn't have any parents and lives with his uncle, aunt and cousin or I found his Twitter account and I think he has or had some suicidal thoughts. Also the comments under his posts are harsh, telling him to die already and that he's just a burden and such things. And once I saw him talking with a random guy who seems to know him but he too told Taehyung to die. I think something happened in Taehyung's past, that's why he didn't had any friends until this Jin guy came. I think Taehyung is a broken boy and I don't want to hurt him anymore..."
I say but the others keep silent just looking at me.

"Wow... I don't know what to say... I feel sorry for him bad that we bullied him" Mark says and everyone nods in agreement.
I knew they would understand it.

"And what should we do?"

"How about... we're just going to be friendly to him from now on and when we see him getting bullied by others, we will help him" Namjoon answers Bam Bam's question and everyone agrees with his idea.

"Thanks guys" I smile at them and they smile back at me.

"We should thank you for finding out these thinks and telling us" Namjoon flings his arm around my shoulder and ruffles my hair.

"Yah! Stop it!" I laugh and we continue to talk until the sun sets down.

~at the cafe a few hours before~

3rd pov~

Mark and Bam Bam decided to grab some coffee before meeting their friends.

They get there coffee and Bam Bam wants to drag Mark out of the cafe.
"Come on M-" before he could finish his sentence, he bumps into someone with his coffee splitting over the other ones shirt.

"I'm sor-" Bam Bam is shocked to see who he's standing in front. Hoseok, his crush. Bam Bam feels like he could die right here and there because of how embarrassed he is at the moment.

"Omg! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry" Bam Bam keeps apologising.

"Hey, it's fine really" Hoseok says calmly

"I'm sorry..." Bam Bam apologizes again and looks down.

"Stop apologizing, it's fine" he pets Bam Bam's shoulder and smiles, making the other boy blushing slightly.

"Bam Bam we are going to be late!" Mark says and said boy looks at him.

"Oh right!"

"Well then, see you guys at the dance lesson!" Hoseok waves at them as they leave the cafe.