~19~

Taehyung's pov~

I'm sitting in the car with Jin, who offered me to drive me when we meet up for karaoke and so we're on our way. I can't believe, I actually said yes to this, though the others were happy and not only them but my aunt too. I would say a bit too happy.

~Flashback~

"Can I hang out today with some friends?" I ask my aunt while we're sitting at the kitchen table, eating.

"With friends!? Sure! Go, have fun with your friends!" She smiled happily at me.

"Thanks"

"Wait! Why didn't you tell us anything about them? Oh! You have to invite them over one day!"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Is Yoongi Hyung coming too? I want to come with you!" Daehyun suddenly says.

"Uh yes but you can't come with me..."

"Whyyyy? But I want to~" he pouted and I sigh.

"Daehyun you have homework to do and didn't you want to play with Chan later? I wanted to go to an amusement park with you two" my aunt says and I'm thankful for that.

"Really!? Okay!!" He yells happily.

"Oh! But I want to paint something for Yoongi Hyung" He says and runs to the living room and start to paint something.

"Why?" I ask him confused. "You won't see him"

"But you will see him. So you have to give it to him!"

"Wait! No way I will!" That would be really strange! I can't give it to Yoongi.

"You're mean! Why not?" He pouts again.

"Taehyung just give Yoongi Daehyun's painting please~" my aunt says, making me sigh again.

"Fine"

"Yay! Thank you Hyung~"

~Flashback end~

And that's the reason, why I'm sitting here with a children's painting in my hands.

"Taehyung, what do you have in your hands?" Jin asks me while driving. I hoped he wouldn't ask but now he did.

"A painting"

"A painting?" He asks confused and glanced at me for a second but looked back at the road.

"My cousin, Daehyun, wanted me to give it to Yoongi" I sigh.

"To Yoongi? Why?" He asks me again still confused. I told him the story and how Daehyun met Yoongi.

"Well that's actually cute" Jin giggled and I sigh again.

"Yeah maybe..."

~at the Karaoke~

We finally arrived and saw Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook in front of the building waiting for us. After like five minutes, Yoongi and his friends arrived as well.

"Okay let's get in" Hoseok says and we all entered the building. We get a room that is big enough for ten people and enter it. I feel someone tipping on my shoulder and I turned my head to look at the person. It's Jin.

"Hey don't you want to give Yoongi the painting?" He asks, pointing at Daehyun's painting in my hands. Right the painting...

"Do I have to?" I frown and Jin smiles.

"You promised it so yeah!" I sigh and walk over to Yoongi. I tug on his shirt and he turns around and look at me surprised. Yes, I am surprised too that I'm doing this.