~25~

Taehyung's pov~

I am on my way to Yoongi because we decided to meet up for the project again. Finally I arrived at his house and ring the bell. Yoongi opens the door and I walk in. I crunch my nose because of the smell of beer filling the room. I don't like it because it reminds me of my past. I think that his father is some kind of an alcoholic.
We walk up to his room and I sit down on his bed waiting for him to get his laptop and joining me.

Yoongi types everything we found so far on his laptop and I keep searching for more information on my phone. Suddenly I get a notification from Twitter that someone messaged me. I thought it is Sugarrrr but it isn't him.
I take a glance at Yoongi who is still typing everything down. I open the chat with the stranger and read his message.

TheBest
Why don't you die already?

Taeloser
Who are you?

TheBest
You know me

Taeloser
I don't know you...

TheBest
Right, I forgot that you're a dumb little shit

Taeloser
What do you want?

TheBest
Ooh are we getting confident know lmao

Taeloser
Just leave me alone

TheBest
Isn't it nice from me that I give you some company?

Taeloser
I don't need this kind of company...

TheBest
Don't you understand that you're just a burden to everyone? No one needs you. Your 'friends' are just using you

Taeloser
No they don't...

TheBest
After they're done with you they will throw you away like you're just trash. They don't care about you

Taeloser
No...

TheBest
So you trust them like your last friends? How naive you are lmao

Yoongi's pov~

I look over too Taehyung because he didn't answer me but what I get to see shocked me a little. He is crying. Why is he crying?

"Taehyung what's wrong?" I ask worriedly but Taehyung keeps staring at his phone.

I take his phone away from him and read the massages from the chat. Who is this? I swear this guy is a dead person! I put his phone away and look at him.

"Don't listen to him, Taehyung. He is lying"

"N-no he is right..."

"No Tae-" I try to reach out to him but he backs away.

"Everyone will l-leave me again!"

"Taehyung look at me" I say and Taehyung slowly looks up at me.

"I promised you that I won't leave you, right?"

"Y-yes but-"

"No buts. I won't leave you, Taehyung. The others won't leave you too. We will always be there for you" I reach out to him again and this time he doesn't back away.

"I-I'm scared" he clings into my shirt and cries into my chest.

"Don't be. You have me and the others. We will stay by your side"

Taehyung keeps crying and I stroke his back soothingly until I hear a soft and regular breath. He fell asleep. I lay him down on my bed and decide to lay down too and fall asleep in a short time.

I open my eyes and feel weight on me. I look down to my side and see Taehyung hugging me in his sleep.

"Cute" I stroke some hair out of his face and his eyes flatter open.

3rd pov~

Taehyung looks up and sees Yoongi looking down at him. Slightly confused, Taehyung rubs his eyes. He notices where he is lying on and quickly sits up, blushing and apologizes.

"S-sorry"

"It's fine" Yoongi chuckles and sits up as well.

"Yoongi! Put your fucking ass down here!" They hear a man's voice yelling from downstairs and Yoongi groans.

"Stay here" Yoongi tells Taehyung and walks out of his room.

Taehyung only hears shouting from downstairs and he can't do anything but to wait for Yoongi to come back. Suddenly the door flings open, revealing an angry man. Yoongi's father.

"Get out of my room!" Yoongi shouts running into his room.

Yoongi's father notices Taehyung and walks over to him and grabs his arm.

"So you have time for him but not to buy your father what he wants?!"

"Let him go!" Yoongi growls.

Yoongi walks over to them and tries to free Taehyung from the grib of his father. They end up into a fight and are standing now in the hall. Taehyung tries to stop them but gets pushed by Yoongi's father. He stumbles back and falls down the stairs.

"Taehyung!!"