Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)

Start from the beginning

Bhavya(nervously) - wohi toh news hai duffer.... Tujhe pata hai?? Riddhima ne pata nahi kaise Vishnu sir Ko mana Liya.... Ab woh Heer ka role karegi...Gaya humara play... Woh aur Heer....😥😥😥😥

(Arey that's the news duffer...you know what..?? Riddhima convinced Vishnu sir to play that role... Now this play is doomed... that Girl is going to be Heer 😥😥😥)

Rudy was smirking....😏😏😏

Rudy - (in mind) matlab Riddhima aur O... Heer aur Ranjha banenge.... Poor Riddhima....ab usey kaun bachaayega.... (Says) Bhavya....tumhe pata hai script aur dialogues kaun likh Raha hai???

(In mind - that means... O and Ridz will play Heer and Ranjha... Poor Riddhima... Who will save her now... Says - Bhavya... You know who's the scriptwriter??)

Bhavya looked at him confusingly

Ru(still smirking) - hahaha... Don't worry... Aisa play tumne kabhi nahi dekha hoga..

(Hahaha... don't worry... You haven't witness such play ever...)

Bhavya - kya bol rahe ho mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa Raha

(What are you talking about... I m unable to understand)

Ru - Lunch ke Baad practice hai Naa.... Sab pata chal jayega...

(Practice session is after lunch Naa... You'll understand everything)

Bhavya - jab dekho bewajah muskurata rehta hai... Tujhe pata hai?? Tu Ajeeb hai...

(You always smile without any reason...you know what...you are weird...)

Ru (in mind) - aur tum... khoobsurat....😍

(In mind - and you're beautiful 😍)

Bhavya - bye... See you in practice....

*******************************

at College Auditorium

All students were set to begin the practice. Om was there with the other students who will take part in the musical play and Riddhima as usual was irritating him. The fact that Omkara never wanted to accept is that his girlfriend is a bit annoying...his mind said - no dude...she is very much annoying.

Ridz - Omkie baby... You know... I have prepared beautiful steps for this musical play... I m so excited to act opposite you.... And to dance with you

Om(smiling helplessly) - yeah... me too

Ajay - arey guys chalo Naa... Start karte hai.

(Hey guys...let's start Naa)

Om was irritated... First that annoying girlfriend of his... And now this guy... He just hated Ajay's presence for god knows what reason. He answered in a irritating tune.

Om - Ajay... Bina script ke kaise shuru kare???

(Ajay... How can we start without scripts???)

"Arey.... Scripts yaha hai pagle"
"Hey mental.... scripts are here"

All turned to the direction of that voice.... There she was, walking slowly towards them. All were surprised to see Gauri.... except three people.... Rudra knew that Gauri was helping Vishnu sir for this play so he was not surprised at all... And the other two were in deep shock... Om and Riddhima...

Om (in mind) - yeh Piddi writer kab Bani????

(In mind - when did this Piddi became writer???)

Gauri looked at Om (with a huge smile) - jab se lambe Baal wala bandar actor ban Gaya...