"Okay." he said walking off to the Panda Express. Five minutes he got this. When he got there he saw a small Asian girl. She looked about sixteen. Her name tag read Tsu(pronounced Sue)

"Good afternoon. How may I take your order handsome?" Tsu said.

"Umm. Can I have the chicken Teriyaki, five egg rolls, and one container of white rice." Lance finished. Two more minutes left.

"Sure can I have your name, and your number?" She said. Sure she was pretty but seriously, this is ridiculous.

"Umm. You can have my name but not my number cause I have a boyfriend. Thanks for your efforts though." one more minute. "It's Lance." it's time. Lance ran over to Keith at full speed.

"You listened to for once." Keith said without looking back at him. Lotor was slumped on the counter passed out cold.

"Babe, what did you do? Is he dead?" Lance said.

"No. I simple put him to sleep that makes him looks like he's dead. And before you ask. No I couldn't cast the magic on myself so I could sleep I would be dead if I could." Keith had a hint of annoyance in his voice, but Lance didn't care. He only cared about his boyfriend being okay.

"Lance!" a voice called. It was that girl from the Panda Express. His food was probably done. Him and Keith walked hand in hand to the Express.

"Thank you!" Lance said.

"Your welcome." she sounded sad.

"Hey, there's more guys than you think that are out in the world." Lance said.

"Okay, here's your food." she gave him his food.

Lance and Keith walked away. "Hey, what are you going to do 'bout Lotor? People are going to get suspicious."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head." Keith said.

"Yo, where the hell were you two?" Pidge asked.

"We had a little problem." Keith said. "Whose up for some Hot Topic?" Keith asked while eating some rice from Lances lunch.

"Oo. Me!" Pidge exclaimed.

"Why do you guys like it there anyways?" Hunk asked. He didn't mind where people got there clothing, it's just where they get it from. Hunk could care less where he got his clothing from which is Target and Ross.

"They have cool clothes. Plus they have shirts that has food memes. Rember last year for your birthday I had gotten you a shirt that said 'I only need a whisk and my girlfriend'? That was custom made at Hot Topic!" Pidge felt like a proud girlfriend right then.

"Really? I thought it was Custom Ink." Hunk said.

"Are we going then?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, but who's gonna pay? Hot Topic is expensive." Pidge asked.

"I will. I have enough money. Whenever I babysit parents pay me at least fifty dollars a day. So by Saturday I have at least 350 dollars." Lance said.

"Damn, Daddy make bank!" Keith said, making Lance blush.

"Keith calling your boyfriend 'Daddy' is weird." Pidge said

"Stop kink shaming me!" Keith semi- yelled.

"Kink shaming is my kink!" Pidge said.

"Okay, that conversation went south." Hunk said.

"Pidge, why are you like this?" Lance asked the short beta."Last week I asked if you've seen my phone charger, and you said that you ate it. Like you'll ever eat a phone charger." Lance said.