Chapter 23

Harry's p.o.v.

It was raining the day she left. We were all in a taxi on our way to drop of Laryssa. No one spoke. Not even Niall. We got through security and I heard her flight number being called. She ran up to Rosie and gave her a hug first. It didn't bother me. I wanted her to save me for last.

"Don't forget about me while you're in London." Laryssa whispered. Rosie seemed to hug her tighter after she said that. Then she went around to hug all the other lads. When she got to me she just stopped and looked up me with her soft gray eyes. I pulled her into a hug and she flung her arms around my neck and burried her head into my shoulder.

"You better call me this time." I whispered into her ear and I was rewarded with her little laugh.

"I will." She promised, picking up her bag as I gave her one last look. She shrugged as if to say "this is it"  And she she turned around to walk away. I watched her go.

"Laryssa!" I called. She turned around to look at me, confusion and sadness in her last look.

"I love you!" I called. Her smile was broken but she kept walking.

"I love you too!" She called without turning around. She got on the plane.  

Now I know for sure that I really loved her. Because she was gone, and I felt empty. You can't say someones your better half, when really, they are like you completely. When she left, I didn't even feel like me anymore. Like I had lost so much I couldn't function. But I would be okay. She would always be there. Maybe not with me all the time, but she would always be somewhere. And we would always love each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

We raced into the rain pouring down on the airport parking lot. Everyone was scrambling to get a taxi but we were all dancing in the rain. Rosie was twirling her dress around and the rain was coming off it in spirals. Her hair was soaked and it was clinging to her face. She looked adorable. I put my arms around her waist and she went up on her tip toes to kiss me on the nose.

"I love the rain." She whispered putting her hands on my collarbone. She was gazing into my eyes. It was breathtaking how beautiful she was in that moment. I picked her up so her legs were wrapped around my waist and I held her legs to hold her up. She ruffled my hair and it felt like it was sticking straight up. She giggled unconrtollably.

"You look like a sexy lion." She almost growled, loudly enough so I could hear her over the rain. A sexy lion? That was a new one. I looked over at Harry. He was sitting on the curb with his hands in his lap and was squinting into the rain. I tried to imagine what it would be like if Rosie had left on that plane instead. How heart broken I would have been to see her go. I let her back down and walked over to Harry. I sat down next to him and patted his back.

"I know nothing I say makes it any better, but I just want you to let ya know that we're all here. If you need us." Harry nodded but kept looking out into the rain.

"Do you want to go home now Harry?" Rosie asked, standing in next to me with her hands clasped in front of her like she was asking her teacher for help. She appeared a lot more innocent than she really was. Harry nodded. Rosie held out her hand to help him up. Harry looked at it but just stood up on his own. Rosie dropped her hand back to where it was. Her eyes flickered with hurt for a second but she replaced it with a faint smile. We called a taxi and it dropped us off one by one until finally it was just me and Rosie left to pay the taxi. I feel like the lads planned it that way. (a/n I know realistically they would not all fit into one taxi but this is my story shut up:) love ya)

Entering my flat I remembered that Rosie would be leaving in three weeks. We would be staying in London for a little bit while she was in college but then we would be off to go on tour. Rosie loved touring with us. I wish she would hurry up and graduate already so we could do all the fun life stuff together while we were young. Summer couldn't go any slower?