Chapter 32 - Eclipse

Start from the beginning

She walked up the alter and her father handed her to Sam and I smiled

She walked up the alter and her father handed her to Sam and I smiled. All the guests sat down and the ceremony began. "Lets begin. I would firstly like to thank you all for joining Sam and Emily on this special day in celebration of the love they have for each other" The priest started.

"Samuel Henry Uley, do you take this beautiful bride Emily Lillianne Young to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said turning to Sam. "I do" Sam replied as he held Emily's hands in his with a smile on his face as he looked at Emily lovingly.

"Emily Lillianne Young, do you take Samuel Henry Uley to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest asked turning to Emily who smiled. "I do" Emily spoke.

"Do we have the rings?" The priest asked and Paul handed Sam the ring. "Sam repeat after me; I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness to you"" I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness to you" Sam repeated before slipping the ring onto Emily's finger. One of Emily's bridesmaids handed her Sams ring.

"Emily repeat after me; I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness to you""I give you this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness" Emily repeated before slipping the ring onto Sams finger. "Sam you may kiss your bride" The priest said and Sam grabbed Emily by the waist before dipping her and pressing his lips to hers causing the guests to clap.

"Ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to present to you, Mr and Mrs Uley!" The priest declared and everyone stood up to applause them as they walked down the isle. After they left the church everyone walked out of the church and to the hall next door. We all walked in and found our tables. We were seated with Billy and Quill.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Sam and Emily Uley!" One of the waitresses said into the microphone and we all clapped as Sam and Emily walked in.

*Skip the speeches and dinner*

"Oh Emily congratulations!" I sais hugging her tightly and she rubbed my back. W pulled away and I turned to Sam. "Congratulations Sam" I said hugging him too. "Thank you so much for coming tonight Elise" He said and I smiled. "It's my pleasure" I replied and moved away letting other people tell the couple congratulations.

After a few more minutes it was time for their first dance together. A cover of Can't help falling in love began to play as Emily and Sam began to dance. "They're so beautiful together" I said turning to Billy who was beside me. "They certainly are"Billy replied with a smile. After the song finished people began to join them on the floor.

"Hey Elise, wanna dance?" I heard a deep voice ask and I looked up to see Paul standing there with his hand out. "Hmm the man who tried to kill me is wanting to dance with me?" I saw smugly. "Just shut up and take my hand" he said and I shrugged before taking his hand walking to the dance floor with him.

"You know I apologised for nearly killing you right" Paul said and I nodded. "I know" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully. "So how is Rachel?" I asked as we swayed. "Yeah she's good. She's gone to Seattle for college but she's back in a few weeks so I can't wait" Paul said and I smiled. "Hows your le- Jasper" Paul corrected as I glared at him.

"He's good" I replied. "I'm surprised he let you come to this wedding" Paul said and I giggled. "Jasper trusts me around you guys. He knows how much you guys mean to me and he knows how important Sue and Seth are to me. But even if he had said no I would've come anyways" I shrugged and Paul chuckled.

"So are you...planning on becoming one of them?" Paul asked and I nodded. "Yeah. After graduation is the set date" I said and Paul nodded. After the song finished Seth walked up to us and tapped Paul on the shoulder. "My turn" Seth said happily and I giggled. "She all yours" Paul said before walking away.

After another 2 hours the wedding ended and Sue drove me home. I checked the time and saw it was already 10:30 pm. I let out a yawn as I got out of the car after Sue arrived at my house. "Thank you for driving me Sue" I leaning down to Seths window. "No problem. I'll see you later" she said before driving away and I walked into the house.

I shut the door behind my after entering and locked the door. I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door. I felt a rush of wind and turned to see Jasper. "You know you stink of wolf right?" He said walking over to me. "Well I wonder why. I did attend a wolf wedding" I said and he chucked.

I pulled my hair over my shoulder and tried to undo my dress. "Could you undo me?" I said and I get Jaspers cold fingers touch my back as he undid my dress. I held the front of it as I walked to my closet and grabbed my pyjamas and ripped my dress quickly changing into them. I wiped off my makeup and threw my hair into a bun before turning off my light and walking to my bed.

I fell onto my bed and got under the covers before cuddling into Jasper.