~Chapter 2~

Third person's point of view.

When the duo returned, Kakashi was greeted as usual while the girl was stared at, her outfit, as well as her physical age, was something that wasn't seen a lot, unless they thought she was a new student of his. When they moved to stop her, locked eyes with them and they froze, bowing almost simultaneously, she smiled and hooked her arms around Kakashi's elbow and pulled him along. 

Only to stop when his soon to be Ex-team rounded a corner and stopped when they saw him, "Kakashi/Kakashi-senses!!" They shouted Sasuke being the only one to leave out the proper ranks of respect. "Your back, dattebayo!" Naruto cheered giving off a huge grin, while standing with his arms behind his head, Sakura ever the violent child cracked her blonde teammate over the head shouting at him to shut up. 

All while Sasuke just stood there not helping in any way. Kakashi sighed, this part he would not miss. "Is this how they always are?" Krul asked the woman having introduced herself the first night on the road. Only after he accidentally called her a child and she nearly killed him. "More or less," Kakashi said disappointingly. Tsking, Krul shook her head, "that won't do, it won't do at all. I like my students obedient, especially if they want to live past the first week of my training." 

Krul said with a dark grin. "Come along children the training fields await." She said menacingly, they looked at Kakashi for answers but he only shooed them off. "I'll explain if you survive." Was all he said before vanishing in a puff of leaves and smoke.

•••

"First thing first, I want to see how far Kakashi-Otokonoko got with you maggots!" Krul said cracking her knuckles, Sasuke snickered under his breath, before saying. "What could a child younger than us possible teach us." His attitude would be the first to go, "Say that after you've beaten me..." she said, "useless Uchiha brat." She added for a bigger effect. Which worked because Sasuke snarled and launched at her, 

With a speed no seasoned ninja could train to, she spun on her gold heel and roundhouse kicked Sasuke back to where he once stood but now lay clutching his bleeding nose. "Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura cries rushing to his side, the sight of his blood made her gag but she held firm. While Naruto was still reeling from the short girl's actions. Gliding over to Naruto she looked him over like he was something to eat, her sharply narrowed ruby eyes unsettled him beyond measure. 

Trailing her hand under his chin, he could feel the cool leather of her gloves and it sent shivers down his spine, but something deep in his rumbled and a growl echoed in his head, "that's where he went, hmm," she purred, "what are your thoughts on being a Ninja, Chīsame no yatsu," Naruto gulped his brow was heating up and he could feel the sweat gathering and threatening to drip down his face to join the perspiration beading up on his neck and chest,

And anywhere else that it could come from. "A ninja is someone that never goes back on his word. I believe I can accomplish any goal with enough hard work and perseverance, no matter how big the obstacle is or how long it takes to complete it." He said his voice coming out weak at first but his confidence in his words strengthened him. "How naïve of you, you tiny little thing." She said switching her gentle hand from under his chin to death gripping his jumper. 

Lifting him off the ground and holding him up with a strength he'd never figure her of having she tossed him like he weighed nothing and he landed next to his teammates, Sakura had scrambled away from him to avoid being crushed and he nearly landed in the puddle of blood coming from Sasuke's face. About to scramble away from it for fear of adding vomit to it, he felt a high heeled boot planted into the back of his neck as she pushed him towards the blood.

"This is what it means to be a ninja. Blood, dirt, and death, heroes aren't a fantasy you can just dream up, they aren't pure nor are they clean. Real heroes are covered from head to toe in blood, the blood that keeps little babies like you from having to see and live through what covered them in all the blood." She said, finally letting Naruto up, jumping back he landed next to Sasuke who had finally stopped bleeding. 

"Your previous teacher could have been as rough as he needed to be but from what I saw of his feelings towards you, he cares too much. I, on the other hand, don't. So if you want to become the most powerful you can then don't expect my training lessons to be like his because they won't." She explained and they all shuddered. "If you're scared good, because after I'm done with you, fear won't even register in your minds." 

This seemed to make them feel better. Knowing that training will actually get them somewhere. "Now go home sleep as much as you can and try to eat as little as possible, I don't want you throwing up on my outfit otherwise I'll actually kill you before your training starts." Leaving as quickly as possible they looked like scared kittens to Krul. Which she thought was cute and delicious.

•••

Going to see the Hokage, was cooed at by all the 'older' Chūnins and Jōnins, but she compelled her favourites for snacks later. Getting to his office she didn't knock and just went right in, Sarutobi turned and was startled by Krul. It never ceased to amaze him how young she looked no matter how many times he saw her, "Hiruzen-Otokonoko," she cooed as he got up to greet her, 

"Mistress Tepes," he greeted back showing her the highest respects to avoid losing his head. "You were very naughty giving me a team so green they made Academy students look like veterans." She said darkly, "yes, they may be inexperienced but I had hoped you would fix that..." He said leaning away from her as she looked up at him, "especially since you are so skilled at making idiots into geniuses." He praised nervously. 

"Your sweet words have saved you this time, Hiruzen-Otokonoko, but next I won't be so lenient." He nodded, "also, I'll be taking Team Seven and I'll be remaking them for the next year, so if you don't see them don't worry, I'll send word about their progress..." she said as she was leaving, Then tossed back, "if I remember," and with that she closed the door on the Hokage's shouts of surprise and worry.