삼십오 (35)

"Mommy, I'm hungry. Where's food?" Haneul whined for the nth time already.

Jeonghan looks up from his phone and sighs," I already talked to your Father and he's on his way back. Just wait a little longer, okay sweetie?"

The child continues to pout but nods his head nonetheless and hops off the bed, went to Seokmin who welcomed the child and made him sat on his lap and proceeded to teach him play games on his phone. For Jeonghan, Seokmin would make a great father..................and a babysitter.

"Talked? Hyung you practically shouted his ears off" Mingyu chuckled from where he was sat from the corner of the room, earning laughs from the others.

And Jeonghan did scold his husband's ears off because they were already starving but Seungcheol was taking too long buying foods, that man. The twins?, Nurse Jooe and another fellow nurse wheeled the twins out of the room half an hour ago to change them from their pajamas into new fresh ones and to also give them their second to the last check up before getting discharged tomorrow lunch hour.

So Jeonghan had all the power to berate Seungcheol. The poor man.

Seungkwan stood up and went to where his daughter is sitting peacefully in her bassinet again. She was placed back there when Seungkwan felt his arms getting tired and the toddler didn't complain anyways. She enjoys being in her bassinet because she can sit like a boss and watch everything that's going on in the room.

She was even laughing when Jeonghan was scolding Seungcheol fifteen minutes ago, that kid really. Seungkwan didn't know what the child was laughing about but one thing is for sure, she finds the scene very entertaining base on the sound of loud shrieks of laughter.

Seungkwan smiled down at Jaeyoon who immediately returned the smile with a toothed one. She reach her chubby arms towards her mother and Seungkwan was more than willing to take her into his arms again and the two started dancing around the room.

Mingyu, after revealing his part of the deal and got teased about it, is now finally feeling better and no longer flaming red in embarrassment. Currently doodling random things on the sheets of tissue paper with a marker that magically appeared on his pocket.

Soonyoung, after having that call with Jihoon, was now randomly making music and beats with his dubstep app but then stops to watch Seungkwan and Jaeyoon practically prance around the room, the toddler giggling loudly.

Jeonghan was also watching the two with a fond smile on his face but then his phone dinged and he looks down at his phone to see that Seungcheol had finally replied to him.

🐪StupidCamel🐪
Sorry for the late response, Hon.
We're at the parking lot now.
Be there soon💞

💗JeongHoney🍯
You better.
Sweetie😇

"Hey kwannie, aren't ever curious?"

"Huh? Oh, what? Curious of what?"

Jeonghan closes his phone and joins in the conversation but not actually saying anything, just listening.

"About Jaeyoon's other father, haven't you ever thought about him?"

Everyone suddenly stops what they were doing and joined in the conversation, curious on where it may lead while the person in question was suddenly frozen on where he stood. The toddler in her arms looking around in curiosity, mainly wondering why her mother has stop dancing all of a sudden.

"I–......I......uhm...." Seungkwan was lost for words as never in his life did he expect that that question was ever gonna be brought up especially in what supposedly a casual conversation now turned into interrogation......again.