"Hey listen it's not your fault that I got involved Finlay, it's not your fault that people are idiots and have to swarm you to the point where, you are going to have a mental break down" well she's not wrong about that "they need to realise that you are more than just a picture or a autograph, so I had to tell them." Samantha gently squeezes my hand almost as a reassurance.
I don't know what's running through Sam's mind to have come over here and care about me but I must have done something right-don't know what but oh well.
" you just love making trouble" I say still looking down at her hand, when I saw the bruises around her eye I wanted to punch the dumbass who thought it was a good idea to lay a finger over her. I felt my blood start to pump faster just thinking about it.
I shake off the feeling as Sam chuckles slightly sadly letting go of my hand.
"What can I say drama just follows me everywhere" Sam tucks a small piece of hair that had escaped her messy bun behind her ear.
"So what movie are we watching?" She says as she places her hands in between her thighs.
I lean back on the couch after grabbing the remote, turning on the tv, my first instinct is to wrap my arm around Samantha to keep her warm and close to me but I know I can't, so we just awkwardly sit there with some distance between us. God it feels weird.
As I'm scrolling through Netflix to find something to watch I can't help but notice out the corner of my eye Samantha's hard stare gazing into my every now and then almost like she has something to say but doesn't want too, I kind of wish she would as I could cut the silence with a butter knife right now.

We finally agree on a weird horror movie that's probably going to be shit but Samantha wants to watch it. As the movie starts to play my mind drifts somewhere else, I start to replay the first time I met Samantha she looked so weak and upset even though she had this hard exterior, not even all the sass in the world (and trust me she has a tone of sass) could mask the longing and loneliness she kept behind.
And as time grew on I learnt more about Samantha in so many ways, I thought that her confidence was projected because she had everything she needed from her family, but in reality her confidence and witty comebacks was just a facade for the missing pieces of her life.
Samantha has built everything around her not leaving a thing to chance which is a tricky thing to do whilst trying to care for a sibling.

I'm soon pulled out from my thoughts as Samantha moves closer to me, sending butterflies to erupt in my stomach. How can one girl make me feel so on edge and yet so excited at the same time? So many girls have done the exact same thing and I've never given it a second thought but Samantha just makes me giddy not that I'll always show her but it's true.
I notice that she's slightly shivering- it is pretty cold in the house- probably why she moved closer to me. I get up from my seat telling Samantha I'd be right back.
I practically bolt upstairs and grab the first blanket I see, I race back down stairs walking into the lounge where Samatha is fully immersed in the movie.
I pull the blue fluffy blanket over us making sure it covers all of Samantha,
"Thanks" sam says as she delivers me a soft smile. I give her a side smile and just nod my head.
I push myself back into the cushions of the sofa relaxing fully as I glue my eyes to the tv screen.

                                      ~~~
The movies almost finished and thank god because this movie is shit but Samantha seems to like it, I guess she hasn't seen very many horror movies to know the good ones from the bad ones.
Samantha repositions herself so she's looking at me as it she wants to talk, I turn my attention to her waiting for her to say the first word.

"Do you ever get lonely? I mean in this house because you know, you're just by your self."
Samantha's face has an unknown expression painted across it. Sams one of those people that I can read quite easily but there's certainly times where I have no idea what she's thinking and it bugs the hell out of me.

"I mean yeah, but I know I have my friends and family i can see and plus I got buster and pebbles" I felt kind of bad telling Sam that I have family I can see as she's grown up without a mother or farther and had to be the financial and emotional rock for Matthew.
"Why you ask?" I say as I knit my eye brows together.

Samantha let's out a small puff of air,
"I don't know, I- I just don't think I would cope if I didn't have Matthew" I give her a small smile and nudge sam on the shoulder and say,
"Well I got you"
Samantha beams back at me with her cheeks turning a pink rose colour. She leans back on the sofa resting her head on my shoulder looking back at the tv.
I wrap my arm around Samantha just feeling like it's the appropriate thing to do, she snuggles closer into my side sending fireworks through my body and I tighten my grip on her shoulder. This just feels right, I'm relaxed when I'm with Samantha, her aura just radiates something in me that makes me want to see her more almost a lust for her.
I'm slowly becoming more protective of her and it scares me how much I need her with me, to know where she and know that she's safe.

The film carries on for 15-20 more minuets and each second I took in Samantha's scent of freshly bloomed Lily's. As the credit starts rolling Samantha looks up at me with her ocean orbs, our faces are a mere inch apart, I can feel Samantha breath hit my lips as she goes to speak,
"Finlay I-" Samantha started but was quickly cut off as the door bell rung through the house.
She lets out a sigh as her eyes flick from my eyes to my lips and back.
Was she going to kiss me? No I must be overthinking this right?
"I should- I should go answer that" I stare down at her lips that are centimetres away from my own. Fuck why does someone have to come over now.
Samantha moves away allowing me space so I can get up, I push my self up huffing and puffing as I make it to the door way.
I swing the door wide open starring into a pair of green orbs.
Fuck sake.

Ooo who do you think it is?
Like and comment! Xx