Chapter 2- Choose Well

The first thing Niall saw when he opened his eyes were the weeds and grass blowing into his face. As he pushed it all off, he sat up, and looked around. He was in the middle of a giant field full of overgrown grass, some weeds, and flowers growing in the middle of every patch. His eyes caught sight of a giant hill.

"Do I really have to climb that?" He muttered to himself, standing up. He looked around once more, and realized that none of the boys were here. "Liam?' Niall called. "Harry? Louis?" Before he could call for Zayn, he could hear a familiar voice calling for himself.

"Niall!" As he turned around, Niall smiled in relief as he saw Zayn running towards him

"Zayn!" He yelped, running to meet him. After a quick hug, he looked at Zayn. "Where are the rest of the boys?"

"I don't have them, but where are we?" Zayn asked, curiousity shining in his eyes.

"I don't have an idea." Niall offered as they started walking towards the hill.

As they got higher up he hill, Niall could hear voices greeting eachother. he looked at Zayn, and they started to run up faster.

When they got to the top of the hill, Niall felt arms wrap around him tightly. "Niall!" the voice cried aloud.

"Harry!" Niall hugged him back, and looked up, and saw Liam and Louis.

Liam walked closer, and pushed Harry off of him. "Do you have any idea where we are?"

"In Heaven." A voice sneered from behind us. They all turned around, and a dark haired man with wings was standing before them.

"Wait!" Liam cried. "We're dead?"

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Louis stepped forward. "Where did you get those wings? I wanna pair!" He cried with excitement lingering in his voice.

"Louis!" Liam snapped.

"Yes.- Well not exactly." the man replied, turning to Louis. "And I was born with these."

"Wait, what are we doing here if we're not dead?" Zayn wondered, looking concerned.

"Because, we need you." The angel looked around. "For a secret mission."

Liam looked at the guy with a confused look, and looked over to Niall. He shrugged, and looked back to the angel.

"Well first of all," the man started off. "I'm Hugust, an angel." He introduced. "And I already know who you all are, so let's move on." He slipped his hand into the pocket of the coat he was wearing, and pulled out 5 rings. "Now. If you ever need a clue, just rub the ring." He instructed us while passing the rings out.

"Like a magic lamp?" Harry asked.

Hugust nodded. "Just like a magic lamp. Now put them on, let's see how they fit!"

The boys all groaned as we slid them on our fingers. "Great. Now I'm gonna look gay." Liam complained, sliding the ring on.

"What do you mean?" Louis looked at him. "You're already gay."

Before you could say a word, Liam and Louis were at it, hitting and slapping each other like their fans would for tickets to a concert.

"Liam! Louis!" Hugust cried, ending the fight. "If you're gonna do this mission, you all have to get along. Now, there are rules that you have to tell you." He started pacing back and forth, looking straight ahead of him. "Rule number 1!" He stopped facing the boys. "No arguing with each other."

Liam glared at Louis, and Louis just stuck his tongue out.

"Number 2." He continued pacing. "The most important rule; the rule that you must never break!" He commanded, turning to face them. "No telling anyone."

"Uhh.. About what?" Niall asked after a second of silence.

"The Mission, that how you are really One Direction in the bodies of random seniors." Hugust said casually.

They all looked at each other, then back at Hugust. "What?"

"We have to live as teenagers?" Louis cried, finally taking this seriously.

"But why?" Zayn asked, getting upset.

Hugust looked at us, and smiled. "For our amusement."

Bang, everything turned dark.

Hi guys. So I'm writing this at 1 in the morning where I am so I apologize for any weirdness, or grammar error. I HATE grammar errors..

Q.o.t.C: if you could come back to life as ANYONE in the world, who would it be and why??

I would say a cat. I get to sleep all day and not get yelled for it. XD JK I have no idea.

So I hope you guys are liking it, and btws you're awesome if you're still reading this. 😄

Share, comment, vote!!

❤️/Ry