Chapter 1- Too Slow

"You're driving way too fast!" Liams yelp echoed from the back seat.

"Relax,"  Harry kept his eyes straight on the icey road. "I'm driving under the speed limit!"

"But there's ice all over the road!" Liam argued, placing his hand on the driver's shoulder.

Harry shook off his hand, and kept driving. "Stop worrying! Jeez, you really are a Payne!" He muttered to himself as he heard Louis snicker next to him in the front seat.

"How about instead of making jokes, you keep your eyes on the road." Liam growled, not taking Harry's joke lightly .

Harry watched the road carefully, not wanting to crash. He looked over the small railing, and saw how far the cliff went down. At least 50 meters. He shuttered at the thought of ever falling down something like that, and kept driving.

"You know," Louis whispered, leaning over to Harry. "Liam's just a big pussy."

Harry looked at Louis with wide eyes, and smirked. "Shut up before he hears you." He mouthed to Louis

Being Louis William Tomlinson, he stood up straight, and denied the advice Harry had just given him.

"I'm Liam James Payne!" He shrilled in a pitchy voice. "I just love taking 2 hour long showers and fangirling about Niall!"

The first thing Harry heard was Niall's laugh blaring over Harry's own giggling.

"One Day, Louis." Liam growled.

"Oh, and I love it even more when I get to screw around with Sophia when I think nobody's home." He exclamed, smirking at Liam.

As Harry turned in his seat, away from the road, Liam's eyes grew wide, and his face brightened like a tomato.

"Not funny." Liam hissed.

"Loosen up, Payne!" Zayn joined in on the laughing.

"I will not loosen up when you guys are joking about my personal life!" He snapped. "It's rude, and I will- Harry! The car!" He shrieked.

Harry whipped forward, and saw that they were headin right for the cliff at full speed. He tried to turn as the boys were crying out for dear life, but the car kept going forward.

Harry pressed down on the brake, and sighed with relief as the car slowed down; but unfortunatley, it wasn't slow enough.

With momentum pushing us toward the railing, he clung to the steering wheel, crying aloud. As we broke the railing, our car drove off the road, and we started twisting mid air.

"I'm sorry boys!" Harry shrieked, tears streaming down my face.

The car continued to flip and turn, until they hit the ground upside down, and they all blacked out.

Heyyyyyyy guys! I wrote this while waiting for a friend who ended up blowing me off. 😡😒ANYWHO... this was suppose to be a 5SOS fanfiction, but I felt I could add more character to is as 1D. (Im still learning the 5SOS ways XD) So anyways, I'm gonna start having a Question of the Chapter.

This Q.o.t.C: Who is your favorite actor/actress? Mine is Zac Efron. He's just so hawwwttt.

So please vote, comment, and share! I'm looking forward to sharing this story with ya all!

-Ryxox