Chapter 11

*Jake's POV*

We got to the hospital and I was crying really hard. Why wouldn't Xavier just talk to me. We are twins and twins stick together.

They brought Xavier to the ER or wherever they brought him. I have been here every time he attempted suicide but I still don't know the names of these things.

I didn't know how long it would be until he came out so I thought I should call Alex. Picking up my phone I dialed his number.

"Hello?" Alex answered.

Trying to stop my crying I said "Uh hi Alex it's Jake."

"Oh hey man what's goin on?"

"Umm listen uh Xavier just attempted suicide... again" I tried sounding calm but you could probably detect in my voice that I was scared.

"What! Why did he do it?" he questioned me.

"I wish I knew. But I just thought I should call you and tell you. Since you are his boyfriend and all."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."

He didn't give me time to say goodbye but I understood. Pray to The Lord that Xavier will be okay.

*Alex's POV*

I just got off the phone with Jake. Hopping in my car I drove to the hospital.

Why would Xavier do this? I make him happy right? My angel better live. He makes me happy. I love him so much and I just really hope he feels the same way.

Minutes passed when I realized at the hospital. I think I just sat in the parking lot for about an hour because when I left the house it was about 6 o'clock and now it 7 o'clock.

I got out of my car and found my way through the hospital until I found the front dest or whatever you would like to call it.

"Excuses me ma'am?" I asked.

"Oh hi there cutie what can I do for you?"

"Do you know where I can find Xavier Dallas' room?" she typed away on the computer in front of her.

"Ah yes. Mr. Dallas is in room 127. That should be right down the hall here. Go strait then turn on you fist left. You should be there."

"Thank you ma'am"

"Any time dear" with that I walked off to my dear little angel's room.

I finally found the door and nocked on it. Jake came to open it. He had tears strolls from his cheeks.

Walking in I see my beautiful boyfriend fast asleep on the bed. He just looked so peaceful.

"His he doing okay?" I asked.

"They said they won't know until he wakes up. He is in a coma for maybe about 3 weeks. Again they don't know for sure." He said with more tears strolling down his face.

"My poor baby" I said.

"Your baby? he's my baby!" he said

"How is he your baby"

"He is my baby brother. But if he says he's older don't listen to him."

"Oh umm okay" I laughed.

"Are you staying here tonight?" he asked.

"Probably" I simply answered.

-----

----

---

--

-

*Jake's POV*

It's been about 3 months and Xavier hasn't woken up yet. He was supposed to wake up in 3 weeks but weeks turned into months.

There was a knock on the door. I turned to see the doctor that was taking care of my brother.

"We have done everything that we could to try to bring him back. Do you want us to pull the plug? if we do I'm sure he will be in a much better place."

Tears were falling down my cheeks violently. Dr. Cox comforted me. Minutes passes and I finally stopped crying.

"I know my brother. I know he wants the pain and misery to stop. I also know I shouldn't make this decision without the other man that loves him but I think you should pull the plug."

He did so and the heart monitor stopped. I started crying again. My brother has finally gotten what he always wanted. Xavier is dead.

From the corner of my eye I swear I thought I saw Xavier's ghost.

I called Alex to tell him the news.

"Hello?" he answered.

"X-Xavier i-i-is d-de-dead" I cried out.

"What!" he screamed from the phone. I could hear him crying through the phone.

Don't worry the story is not done just yet! while writing this chapter I almost cried. Comment, follow, vote!