Chapter 5

*Jason's POV* (Xavier's older brother)

I saw Xavier limping to his room. He doesn't deserve to live he is a little fairy faggot.

Flashback
Xavier and his boyfriend Hayden were on the couch. I had just gotten home from football practice. I was about to go to my room when I herd moaning. It was disturbing. I walked into the living room where they were and see them making out right there. Xavier pulled back from the make out session and looked at me. I had a look of disgust on my face. I knew Xavier was only dating Hayden to use him as a boy toy. I pulled Xavier off the couch and punched him in the face. Hayden looked at me with a surprised look.

"Xavier I thought you said you and your brother were close." Said Hayden. I laughed at what Hayden had just said.

"Close? haha no. We will never be close. Xavier your such a terrible boyfriend. You lied to Hayden. Who does that?" I asked a rhetorical question.

Xavier had tears streaming down his face. I have a look to Hayden saying he should leave. "Xavier we're over. I thought you loved me and you tell me the truth." Those were Hayden's last words to Xavier.

Flashback over

I laughed at the memory. He doesn't deserve love. He doesn't even deserve life. I was starting to get angry. I stormed over to Xavier's room. He was laying on his bed. Looking as if you was just woken up. Storming over I grabbed him by his shirt. My fist went flying into his face.

"Your the reason mom is dead!" I yelled. He looked even more in pain. "You should be dead too!"

Xavier has attempted suicide before. He killed mom when he was eight. His first suicide attempt was when he was nine. In the last eight years and the 23 attempts on his life, he still can't get his death right. Yes, I do keep track of that.

I heard the doorbell ring. Running down the stairs and opened the door. All my friends that were in the football team with me were here.

*Xavier's POV*

When Jason finally left my room I broke down in tears. The whole football team was here. I grabbed my razor and climbed out of bed and into the bathroom. Along with locking the door I slid down and started cutting again. Cutting deep into my skin probably wasn't the best idea right now.

A knock was against my bathroom door. "Xavier your friend Alex is here" my twin, Jake, said. Friend? was Alex my friend?

"Go away" I mumbled.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I have something that I think belongs to you."

"Xavier open the door. He has the right to know and he should know. He is your first friend since second grade." Jake said.

"Fine I'll be out in a minute."

"Did you do it again? I told you stop."

I didn't say anything just washed my cuts and walked out. I really wish I had my shirt right now. Taking a deep breath I oped the door. Tears slid down my face. Alex and Jake gasped.

"Xavier! I thought you said you stopped and I thought this abuse was over."

"Well ever since you confronted dad about the abuse, dad made sure you did lots of sports just so when my deserving beating came you weren't there to stop him" more tears slid down my face.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my bare waist. Alex was the one holding me. It felt right. I cried in his arms.

"This is probably a stupid question but why do you cut yourself?" Alex asked.

I sniffled. "Because I'm useless. I always was. And I killed my mom. I should have listened to her and stop singing really loud. I'm the reason she's dead!" I quietly shouted the last part.

Alex held me tighter and whispered "I don't believe you killed her and I know for sure that you not worthless." I hugged him tighter.

"Boo why didn't you tell me any if this. Why did you lie to me saying you stopped cutting and that dad stopped abusing you?" asked Jake.

"Don't call me Boo and I deserve all those beatings and I deserve to be dead." I cried harder.

"Jake can you leave the room for a minute?" Alex asked. Jake nodded his head and walked out.

When Jake left the room Alex looked at me. He looked from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in so there was only an inch a space between our lips. I couldn't help it I just had to kiss him. Closing the space between us our lips collided together perfectly. I was sitting on my bed when he pushed me back. He climbed on top of me. Both of his legs were on either side of me.

I backed away and tried to clime out from under Alex. He got off and I back away to the edge if my bed.

"I don't want this to happen again. Im sorry." I whispered.

Hope you enjoyed! Comment, vote, and follow!