Chapter 1

*Alex's POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm clock was blaring through my room waking me up for school. I hit my alarm clock and scramble out of bed. Being as tired as I was, I ran into my wall on the way to the bathroom to take my shower.

I walk into my bathroom and take off my clothes. Step into the shower and wash my hair and body. After I was done I step out and wrap a towel around my waist.

Off to my room to get dressed. I walk over to my closet and pick out a white v-neck shirt, basketball shorts, and my high tops.

I got dressed and styled my hair. It was 7:30 so I had a half hour until school was starting. I decided it would be nice to walk to school today since I don't walk very often.
------

----

---

--

-

I had finally arrived at school when my best bro walked over to me and said "hey man what's up!" We walked towards the school and I reply with "hey the sky is up." He looked at me and smirked. I looked ahead when someone caught my attention.

The person that caught my attention was a pretty short boy. All I could tell was he had black shoulder length hair. Even if he was a distance away from me he still looked cute
-----

----

--

-
*Xavier's POV*

I was in the car with my mom on our way home from Walmart. The radio was on and I new the song that was playing. It was 'Fireflies' by Owl City. I was singing, well more like screaming, the song lyrics at the top of my lungs. My mom turned around and said "honey bee you have a lovely singing voice but will you please sing quietly?" I was being stubborn and didn't listen. We kept driving and out of no where our car was being flipped over. I was streaming now cause I was scared. I called for my mom but I got no answer. I screamed louder and...

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. My older brother came in my room and yelled "SHUT UP FAGGOT!" He slapped me and walked out. This has pretty much happened to me since I was 8 yeas old when my mom died. I was blamed for her death by my family. Ever since the day after her death I was abused by my dad and sometimes my older brother Jason.

I got out of bed holding left rib. Last nights beating really hurt but then when does it not. I waked to my closest and pulled out my Motionless In White t-shirt, black skinnies, and elbow length ripped up gloves. Going to the bathroom I stripped of my clothes and hopped in the shower. The shower water stung a bit when it hit my fresh cuts. I winced at the pain.

I got out of the shower after washing my hair and body. Put on my clothes I had picked out for today and put on a few of bracelets. I had on 2 studded bracelets, BVB rubber bracelet, and a SWS rubber bracelets.

Back to my bathroom I put on some eyeliner and straiten my hair.

After I was done it was 7:40. I had a 10 minute walk to school. You may be wondering why I don't take the school bus. The reason for that is I learned last year at my old school that your on the bus with other people that hate you and want you dead. I made the mistake of taking the bus one day and when I got to school I couldn't get off the bus. The kids hurt me so bad that it really hurt to move. So now I walk to school.

Today I was starting a new school so this is going to be harsh getting around. I was about to walk out the front door when my so called dad walked over to me and punched me in the face and pushed me out the door.

On my way I guess I could tell you a bit of extra info. My mom died when I was 8 years old. Since then I was bean everyday. A year later I started cutting and becoming suicidal. At age 10 that was my first time attempting suicide. I still wished that it would have worked. My first attempt I swallowed about a half a bottle of pills. At my luck of almost being dead my fraternal twin brother, Jake, busted through my bedroom and bathroom door. I'm still kinda mad at him cause he just won't let me die.

Hello everyone! So how was the first chapter? Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. I'm sorry if this chapter was bad tho cause this is my first story sooo... yea.... there's that. Comment and vote!