Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence

Start from the beginning

"You had a panic attack? Where? What happened?" Anna ask touching my arm, she knew about my attacks and she knew that they can get bad sometimes. "I was just taking the trash out at work and it just happened. He found me and calm me down, he even took me to dinner to make me feel better." They didn't need to know the whole story just parts of it. "We got to talking and well... I was wrong about him." Anna looks at Jack, "So... You saw where she works?" she ask making Jack nod, "I was actually going to dinner, that sushi place close by when I saw her." Jack said as I feel him squeeze my hand.

"And you're not... upset with her worker there?" Serena ask but Jack just shook his head, "Actually I think it's kind of sexy." He says looking down at me with that stupid smirk. But I played along even though I wanted to slap him across his smirk face. "You know... I was going to say something super nice about you but now you embarrassed me so forget it." I say as I let go of his hand stating to walk away when he grabs me and pulls me back, "Now now Elsa, don't tease me." Jack whispers making forget we had people watching. "I kind of want to hear what you were going to say Elsa." Serena remind me we weren't alone.

I turn back to Jack seeing his eyes on me made it easy for what I was going to say next. "I was going to say that, Jack showed me a different side of him that night at dinner. He isn't selfish, his misunderstood." I see Jack raise an eyebrow, "And I guess his had a crush on me for a while now. That's why his so harsh on the girls here." I say looking my eyes up at him seeing him roll his eyes which I knew he would.

Serena looks at Jack, "You've had a crush on Elsa?" she ask making Jack nod taking a step closer to me to make me turn to my friend and sister, He pulls me closer, "How could I not?" He ask kissing me on the top of my head god he was a charmer. I see Anna cross her arms, "I knew it, I totally knew it!" Anna said making me give her a questionable look, "What are you talking about?" I ask as we all look at her. "Oh come on, you didn't notice? Jack gets under your skin, and you like that he dose. Plus you don't see how he looks at you." Anna says making me blush, what was she talking about? dose Jack look at me differently when I'm not looking? It was something I would have to ask him about later.

I knew Anna was believing us on our relationship but I wasn't sure if Serena was. I was hoping she was believe us, that it wasn't all fake even though it was. I watch as Serena takes a step up to Jack getting on her tiptoes to look him in the eye, "If you hurt her, even just the tiniest bit, I will hunt you down and chop off your balls. Do you understand?" She ask Jack who didn't even flinch at her threat which I don't blame him because Serena was to big of a softly to even make a threat. I see Anna roll her eyes not believe her either.

"I one hundred percent believe that."Jack says making Serena smile a little as she backed off. "Good now that's out of the way, shall we go to class Elsa?" She ask making me nod as I turn to Jack, "See you at lunch?" I ask making him nod as he pulls me close again putting his thumb on my chin, "I'll be counting the minutes." He says his voice hushed making me roll my eyes, "You're such a dork." "I'm your dork now." He says as he kisses me on the forehead letting me go. "Bye love." Jack says as he walks off leaving me alone with Serena and Anna.

"That was... Pretty adorable in a really dorky way." Anna says as we start to walk to class. "It was so sweet it gave me cavities." Serena added making Anna laugh but I wasn't paying attention. I was just thinking Jack and what Anna said. I look behind me to see Jack still walking away his hands in his pocket making him look pretty cool. "Elsa. Are you listening?" I hear Anna say making I turn back forward, "Huh?" I say making her roll her eyes but smile, "I said I'm going to class, do you work tonight?" She ask. "Oh... Yeah I do. So cook dinner and I'll see you late okay?" I say giving her a hug. "You got it. See you later. Love you." Anna yelled before she runs off leaving me alone with Serena.