First Date's Lies & Promises.

Start from the beginning

"Ella?" He croacked my name barely audiably clearly waitng for my reply.

"Sorry for taking that out on you there had a small argument with my dad and left angry I'm fine now sorry" I spoke quickly making up a lie as I went along, he seemed slightly relieved his hands loosened up on the steering wheel.

"Are you sure your still shaking" Steadying myself again I put on my biggest fake grin even sparing a fake chuckle, he wasn't convinced.

"yeah im just a little shaken up from the whole argument ill be fine don't worry about me Alex" He smiled at me again this time his face seemed a little happier.

"I do worry about Ella probably more than I should your...Your special" He smiled at me flashing his teeth, I almost squealed in delight.

"So are you but In a different way" I playfully laughed at me weak joke, it wasn't brilliant but it was a start.

Alex parked up the car coming around to my side to let me out, I was careful to not let him see or touch my right arm. looking around I recognised we were ne'er the foot trail of the local park.

"So what we doing" I asked him a little too eagerly he chuckled grabbing some things out of the back of his car.

"I was thinking a pick nick under the stars in my private spot" I nodded my head walking around the car to help him grab the stuff he refused finally letting me carry a blanket.

We walked along the footpath until we came up to a steep sharp incline with a length of rope hanging for climbing up, Alex smiled at me grabbing onto the rope and pulling himself and all the cargo he carried up the hill, he gestured for me to follow him and I started shakily pulling myself up my clumsy footing not helping in my endeavour, getting about halfway up he grabbed onto my hand and lifted me to meet him on the flat ground, picking me up like it was an effortless and natural thing to do.

"You are a lot stronger than you look" He smiled at me flexing the non exsistant mussles in his free arm.

"What can I say Ive been working out" We both looked at each other and burst out laughing, he pulled the Usain bolt pose his long lanky legs sprawled out in a weird fashion, I almost pissed myself laughing forgetting all about what happened earlier.

Alex grabbed onto my left hand, every time our fingers touched a thousand tiny little electric shocks rippled through my body, he pulled me up to an overgrown bush, stepping through first he then dragged me through to meet him we stood in a lone meadow the grass slightly overgrown, wild flowers in all colours sprouting out of the ground, time seemed to stop here, just to the edge of the meadow was a vantage point on the hill side that gave you a good view of our little village, this place Is amazing.

"Wow Alex this place is amazing" He smiled that bright smile at me again, happiness clearly sewn across his face.

Pulling on my hand he leads me over to the perfect little spot under a giant willow tree over looking Baltimore, It was breathtaking how life just seemed to stop here, I suddenly found myself wishing I had my lyric book, Alex set out the blanket and food whilst I continued to take this place in.

"You look amazing tonight btw" I blushed a little at his complement, how could he think I looked amazing, in a rush I thew on waist high denim shorts a black vest top black ripped tights my red vans with a red hoodie, we kind of matched it was cute.

"Thank's this is just something I threw together" I winked at him before sinking down on the small blanket to sit next to him.

We ended up sitting there talking and eating for what felt like hours completely lost In the others eyes, somewhere along the line we had both laid down on the blanket me resting my head on his cheek his arms around me looking up at the bright sky the sun setting, everything went silent as the sun dropped In the sky it's beauty astounding the both of us.