Soft Dimsum

Forth threw his bike's key to Ming with a smile and he walked to a group of guys in yukata.

"Hey," Forth said gently as he stood next to the guy in blue yukata and those big round eyes looked up at him immediately.

"Forth," Beam said, surprised, yet a smile bloomed on that tired face after he saw Forth stood next to him, in his white t-shirt, blue jacket jacket, his black jeans, and his timberland.

Forth raised his brows, widened his smile as the answer.

"It's still..." Beam said as he peeked to the watch on that pale wrist. "10.30," Beam said again.

Forth just nodded as he turned his head to the stuff in front of them. He reached his hand out to them

"So, where do you put this?" Forth asked as he grabbed a pile of washed containers that they used for the dough earlier.

"Uh... this all goes to my car," Beam said again as he took some more stuff to his hands.

"Let me hold it," Forth said as he took everything in Beam's hands to his hands.

"Um, I can... um..." Beam paused. "You sure?" Beam asked.

Forth just nodded.

"Anything else?" Forth asked.

"No, it's everything..." Beam said as he looked around. "It's everything," Beam said again.

"Alright, where's your car? Do you want me to get it here?" Forth asked.

Beam just chuckled.

"No, I'll go with you," Beam said again as he pushed Forth's shoulders to walk their way to the car. "Guys, I'm goiiinggg~" Beam said and those guys and girls in med's japan stall bid him goodbye.

"You sure? Don't wanna change first? Not gonna help around anymore?" Forth asked.

"Hurry upppp," Beam said again as he continued to push Forth to his car.

Beam unlocked the car door and Forth put the stuff on the back seat.

"Alright," Forth said as he clapped his hands gently and closed the car door. He turned around and he found Beam there. Stood right in front of him now.

"Thanks," Beam said as they locked their eyes.

"Uh, sure," Forth said again as he can't stop staring at Beam's face, at his eyes. "Oh, wait," Forth said again as he reached out to his jacket pocket. He then took out a tube of something. He pressed it gently and let the thick liquid came out on his index finger.

"What's that?" Beam asked.

"Soothing gel," Forth said. "Bought it before I went here, this is the mildest non-alcohol, it can be applied on babies," Forth said and he put it to Beam's cheeks, his forehead, his chin, and his nose gently.

Beam froze.

"I saw your skin was reddening because of the sun this afternoon. I know you're probably not used to standing under the sun for that long," Forth said as he rubbed gently, carefully on Beam's face. "It'll sting if we don't put it on," Forth said again. "Close your eyes," Forth said and Beam obeyed and Forth applied the gel gently on his eyelids.

Beam opened his eyes when Forth done. And he saw Forth put the gel on his finger again. This time he held Beam's hand and rubbed it on those hands 'till elbows, as gentle, as careful as before. And Beam just stared.

It was his first time. It was the first time to have a guy this attentive to him. It probably won't work and he will probably push him away if it was somebody else, but since it was Forth, Beam felt rather good getting the attention he showered him with. Beam gave Forth's face glances once in a while as he put the gel on his hands while holding back his smile.