On the other hand, Jibeom stared at Rico as he leans his head on the handle.

"Are you staring at me?" Rico turned to look at Jibeom. He just smiled in response.

After the ride, they started looking for something else they can play with.

"Why hasn't anyone came to flirt with Jaehyun yet?" Jibeom suddenly asked.

"Shut up!" Jaehyun whined.

"ShUT uP!" Jibeom imitated him before running away, followed by Jaehyun who kept on hitting him.

Bomin burst out laughing, while Arim took out her phone to film them, and they ran after them.

"This is so fun," Rico cheered before running as well.

"Can we NOT run?!" Minah complained.

"CaN wE NoT?!" Jaein imitated her.

"Oh my freaking god Choi Jaein." Minah groaned and chased after Jaein who quickly escaped.

"Jaein is cute when playing around," Joochan chuckled, earning a judging look from Donghyun.

"What." Joochan looked at Donghyun.

"What." The other boy shrugged.

Both of them shrugged once again before running after the others who already left.

After everyone stopped running, they took a short break to rest.

Later, everyone went on many rides. Some scary ones, where some of them chose not to go on, and some of them were in fact pretty childish but they all enjoyed it. They also stopped by some places to take pictures together.

"Ah, shit... shouldn't have went on the flying swing... it makes me sick," Joochan complained.

Jaehyun laughed as he walked at the very front, "I think I made a good choice of not going."  He was the only "survivor" while the others were all at the back, feeling dizzy.

"I think we can take a break from the rides for now," Donghyun suggested, "maybe we can take some more pictures nearby first, or play in the arcade for a while."

All of a sudden, a girl approached Jaehyun who was ahead of the others. The rest of the 99s and 00s noticed and immediately stopped walking.

At first they were confused as they couldn't think of why someone would do that first place. Then they thought of something. It might actually be like what Jibeom said before. That girl might flirt with Jaehyun.

"Oh my god oh my god is my guess correct?!!" Jibeom covered his mouth while shaking Donghyun by the shoulders. The others were excited as well.

"I can't wait to see what will happen," Bomin smiled widely.

The girl seemed to be looking for something on the ground before she approached Jaehyun.

"Excuse me, I-I lost something here. Can you help me find it?" She asked.

"What did you lose?" Jaehyun asked, looking around with a confused expression on his face. The girl stopped for a while before she responded.

"I lost my boyfriend," She smiled, grabbing his hand all of a sudden.

Rico covered her mouth as she gasped. Jaein widened her eyes in disbelief. Arim started hitting Bomin nonstop. Joochan had to hold himself back from screaming out loud. None of the 99s and 00s could believe what's happening in front of their eyes.

"Ah..." Jaehyun, who was at first shocked at the sudden event, seemed hesitant, thinking of how he should respond to this.