"She is safe with a vampire and two betas. Anyone can't reach her when we are there." Suga oppa said reassuring everyone. I can't blame him. Jin oppa worried about me a lot. He even put two bodyguards outside when they left for practice today. Tae came close to me and was about to hug me when we heard a deep growl coming from Jungkook stopping Tae in his track. And all heads turned towards him to see a silver and red eyed Jungkook. That means his wolf and him, both in control right now and for some reason they both are pissed.

"Come here love!" I heard that deep sexy voice ordered me taping on his lap inviting me to sit on them

"Come here love!" I heard that deep sexy voice ordered me taping on his lap inviting me to sit on them. Shiver ran down my spine hearing his voice.

"Do it Shenu! You are the only one who can calm him right now." Namjoon oppa said trough the mind-link. I hesitantly walked to him and before I can do anything he grabbed me from my waist and put me in his lap, sideways. Wrapping his hands around my waist he buried his face into my neck and inhaled my scent making me froze in my spot. I heard it that were-wolfs find comfort and peace in their mate and they love inhaling their mates' scent. After a little while he relaxed his muscles. "I think he is getting calm now" I said mind-linking others. And everyone sighed from relief.

"Thanks Shenu! I thought it was the end of us today." J-hope oppa said into the mind-link.

"Don't leave again without informing. It's not safe for you." I heard Jungkooks' words. He is back. Nick isn't in control. Then why don't he push me. He put me back in the couch and stand up without looking at me.

"I don't want this happening again hyung. This would be the last time. You guys know about Nick better. Don't pissed him Hyung." he said to the Suga oppa with a serious look and leaved to his room.

What just happen? He didn't do or say anything rude to me. This is new. Maybe I can still have a little hope for us.

******

Oh! How wrong I was. Jungkook is never gonna change. He doesn't want me and he made it clear to me next day. It was first day of my work. Everyone was friendly and nice to me. PD-nim is also from the pack even though he is a human. Everything went smoothly except the fact my mate kept flirting with female staffs. Boys said he wasn't like this way usually, but he is now. The reason is me. He is doing it on purpose to hurt me. And he succeed. It hurts me like a bitch. He was never nice to me like he is being with other females right now. All I received was cold glares and hurtful words from him. I can't understand the moon goddess. Why does she has to give me a mate like this?

*****

*Taehyung pov*

I was sitting on the ground in a beautiful garden. The whole garden was covered with trees and flowers. It's a sight to see. What made me confused was why I am crying? I am crying my heart out, screaming in the pain I felt in my heart.

A beautiful girl wearing a white dress with a flower crown in her head stand in front of me. I look up to see a familiar face. She looks familiar. I stared at her with my teared eyes. She smiled softly at me. 'That smile?'Then I realized who she was.

"Shenu?" I asked realizing the girl looked like her, but she looked much skinnier than her. She has long dark black hair. There is this glowing aura around her. 

"I am sorry Tae!" She start with a apologetic face." I couldn't help it.I had to took her place. And since I am in her place I became your mate dear. I am so sorry about that. You deserve better dear! And she will fix it. Trust her and be with her. She needs you." she said wiping away my tears and kissed my forehead gently. I felt sparkles ran trough my skin. I felt this need to protect her, care for her and to make her happy. She is mine, yet she is someone else.

"I will protect you. I promise that." I said and was about touch her cheeks when someone start shaking me. 

"Tae! Wake up. We will get late" I opened my eyes to see a pouting Shenu sitting in front of me.

"Good morning!" I said in my raspy voice. She chuckled at my voice and returned my greet standing up. She looks cute. If I could wake up everyday like this. 'I love the idea' my wolf said in my mind.

'You know we can't' I remind him with sadness.

"Now hurry up and get ready Tae. Manager is pissed at you for being late. Our flight to America in few hours." She said handing me my towel and pushing me towards bathroom. I love it when she is being playful like this. I am gonna try my best to keep her happy and I will make sure Jungkook wouldn't hurt her in this tour. 

I will protect you Shenu. I promise that.