Jisoo : Are you home alone cupcake? I will be there soon. I was boring here

Tae : Pumpkin just hang out with Jisoo. Don't make you tired.

Jungkook : What's with everyone and their nicknames?

Chimchim : Someone is jealous!

Jungkook : I am not!

Tae : We didn't say it was you Jungkook.

Gotta go guys. I am busy. come back home safe Bye! : me

with said that I closed the group chat and start cleaning the rooms except Jungkooks'.  At the noon a tired Jisoo joined me and I told her everything what happened. And she cheered me up. At the evening when I came back to my normal mood, I asked her why she was so tired and she told me I wouldn't like to know it with a smirk. I didn't get it and I asked what that's mean and I instantly regret asking that from her. When the boys returned home I was beet red from her explanation.

*****

*Suga pov*

Finally we returned to the home. Jungkook was the first to enter and he was standing there starring at something curiously. Soon we followed and found a smirking Jisoo and a tomato red Shenu sitting in the living room. What happened?

"What happened?" Jimin asked voicing out my thoughts.

"She asked me what made me so tired and I told her what happened last night with every single details." Jisoo said with a smirk. We all gave her a disgust face except Jungkook who gave her a death glare and went inside slamming his room door. He must be mad at her for runing his mate sanity. 

I decide to take Shenu for a long drive around the seoul just to cheer her up. I want to do it yesterday also, but she didn't let any of us near her except Tae. They seemed close now. I am not surprised about that knowing Taehyungs' bubbly personality. Jisoo and J-hope decide to join us. I am glad they did. They would be able to make it more fun for her.

*****

*Shenu pov*

It was night already. We kept roaming around the city and finally decide to stop for a ice-cream. Anyone in the dorm didn't notice we are heading out cause they were to tired and was in their own rooms. It was fun actually. All of us was in a great mood until J-hope oppa received a call suddenly.He just said two sentences to the other side. 'She is with me' and 'Sorry! we will be back soon'. That's all took their face go to cheerful to scared, nervous faces. The whole car ride was silent. I wonder who called him?

 When we came back to the dorm Jisoo didn't even came inside. She said her good byes outside and left. And we went inside and saw Jin oppa was walking back and forth in the living room, Tae is burring his face in his hands sitting in the floor, Jimin oppa was biting his nails siting in the couch and Namjoon oppa was tensed starring at someone. And that someone was red eyed Jungkook who was burning holes starring at Suga oppa and J-hope oppa now. When they noticed us they all stand up and came towards me except Jungkook who remained in his seat.

"Are you okay sweety?" Jin oppa asked worried. "Yah! Why did you took her outside without informing us. It's not safe for her." Jin oppa started scolding Suga oppa.