"Boboiboy Ice!" someone cried. "Ice Wall!"

Adu-du and Probe were instantly encased with frost blue glowing ice.

"Ah? That's it?" Gopal asked. "Who's that? He's strong! We need to know him!"

The boy didn't leave instantly. But instead of the red eyed boy that they had witnessed earlier, he had ice-blue eyes and was wearing a white jacket with the hood over a blue cap.

"Hey!" Yaya called. "Boboiboy! That's your name, isn't it?"

The boy turned and reverted back to a version with brown eyes and a red sleeveless hoodie and cap.

"Yeah? How'd you know?" he asked.

"Heard you calling earlier," Yaya said, as the trio walked over to him. "You have a power band?"

Suddenly self-conscious, Boboiboy looked down at his wrist and to theirs. "Eh, so do you guys."

"You can control lightning and ice?" Ying asked. "Why do you have white hair? Can you control more elements or just those?"

"Hm." Boboiboy tilted his head.

Golden lightning suddenly surged at them. Instinctively, Yaya and Ying dodged, the attack missing just by a sliver. Gopal, on the other hand, was not so fortunate. He was hit dead on, frying him as the electric made contact.

"Gopal!" they cried.

"Hey! What did you do that for?" Ying demanded. "Aren't you on our side?"

Boboiboy didn't show emotion. "I work alone."

His form changed once more, and he was back to the red lightning suit that they had seen him once. It was the form that they could barely see, let alone fight.

"Hey! What do you want from us?" Yaya yelled. "We did nothing to you! Why are you attacking us?" What did Adu-du do?"

"He was beating the shit out of a power sphere, I had to save it," he replied nonchalantly. "I don't know where it went, though. You appeared right after he called for help."

"What? We're not his allies!" Ying protested. "A power sphere? Another one? Which is it?"

Boboiboy reluctantly dismissed his wicked red lightning swords. If Yaya got hit by those, she guessed that it would either hurt or instantly stun her or both.

"A new one," he confessed. "Ochobot."

"WHAT? WHERE IS HE?" Gopal shrieked, shaking Boboiboy's shoulders.

"You saw Ochobot? No wonder he wasn't at Tok Aba's shop today!" Yaya supplied. "Where is he?"

Gopal got electrocuted by red lightning again. This time it seemed more painful than the last.

"Don't touch me," he warned them. "I don't know."

"Did Ochobot give you your power?" Ying asked.

"Eh, I don't think so. He controlled his power too good for a first timer," Yaya said. "Did another power sphere give you your power? Which was it?"

Bombarding a guy with questions like these aren't the best choice when that guy electrocuted their friend. Twice. But they needed answers, and Ochobot was missing and this dude had powers none of them had.

Boboiboy blinked at her array of questions.

"No. Secret and secret on the last two." He crossed his arms, but he still held an emotionless façade.

He turned back and left.

Yaya and Ying stared at each other, unsure of the situation. What should they do now? Chase after him and pursue answers? Let him go?

Gopal sighed miserably. "He didn't even apologize!"

"Eh? Guys?" Ochobot skidded before them. "Why are you here?"

"Ochobot!" Yaya said. "Are you fine? How did Adu-du capture you?"

Ochobot explained that he was off to purchase some milk and ingredients for the cocoa, and he was suddenly swept off and was almost forced to give Adu-du powers. Then someone saved him and they were being beaten up and he was saved.

"We saw who saved you," Ying told him. "Someone named Boboiboy. He has a power watch too! He can control lightning and ice."

"Boboiboy?" Ochobot repeated. "Are you sure? Red lightning?"

"Mm-hmph!" Yaya agreed.

Ochobot suddenly turned serious, which was a difficult task to accomplish.

"Boboiboy... he was an alien's experiment. He escaped last year, and he's supposedly able to control every element possible."

* * *

Ah, I'm pretty sure that everyone is OOC and Fang didn't appear. This was kind of an impulsive chapter, like "Oh! I read this guy's dark BBB fanfic! Let's try to write my own!"

"Don't you need to think this through-"

"SHHHHHH."