Orbis non Sufficit

Beginne am Anfang

"Shitty hair tried to get me to wear some of that stupid ass winter crap... like I get cold." He muttered, eyes glancing at his mark for a moment.

"Even with the mark of the fire God himself... your skin can still be susceptible towards the frigid temperatures that we are about to encounter." Iida informed him, adjusting his glasses as if to show off his intelligence.

"Shut it! I'm fucking fine!" Bakugou one more rose his voice.

From the background, Kirishima raised up a sweater. His lips moving and mouthing the words 'It's fine, I have it.' Everyone seemed to understand as Kirishima put his bag back into his back, and then turning towards Kaminari. The male was watching with a gleam of interest in his eyes, still trying to understand the group dynamic.

"Ready when you are, oh great guide." Kirishima laughed, pointy teeth shown off to all who could see him.

"A-ah yeah... I'm ready!" The male with the lightning bolt in his hair spoke, lifting up a thumb and smiling towards everyone around him.

His attention was interrupted though as you began to search around in your bag. Slowly, you pulled out another item. This one was small and seemed to have a latch on its ends, the middle being thick with fabric and as dark as the night sky.

"What's with the mask?" Kaminari asked you, watching as you adjusted the cover onto your mouth and the lower part of your nose.

"It's cold..." You sighed, looking towards the male, your voice not muffled or distorted at all. "...and I'd rather not get my lips or face chapped from it."

"Awe that was a really clever idea..." Uraraka beamed next to you, her own clothing not looking much different from her usual attire.

The only difference here seemed to be that the clothing was a bit thicker instead of those light and cool fabrics she usually wore. No airier looks for her, as this brown eyed witch was ready to embrace the cold terrain ahead.

"Are we all ready to head out then?" Iida asked, looking over his comrades. "Everyone appears to at least have bought winter attire if they needed it."

"I'm ready!" Uraraka called, her items finally all together once more and her rosy cheeks even brighter thanks to the excitement.

And with that pumped up cheer, you all made your way out of the hotel. The front desk girl wished you all luck on your adventure, finishing off with a nod and a comforting smile. And as the buildings began to become sparser and less extravagant as you all moved towards the northern side of town, it was obvious that no one wanted to live near the northern tundra.

Kaminari pointed ahead, adjusting the hat he wore before fishing out a map of his own from his pocket. The piece of paper was riddled with notes and markings, the male having jotted down numerous reminders it appeared from his usual journeys in the inhabitable regions of Alcius.

"It's about a two-hour walk until we reach where the biomes meet... after that, the land is going to be low in vegetation until we reach the forest. The air is also going to get colder and have less oxygen as we go along, so whoever is the Geni needs to use their mark to filter the flow of air so none of us get lightheaded."

"I can do that." Uraraka spoke, catching the straw blonde's eyes.

"No way! Our Geni is a witch!?"

Uraraka blushed, chuckling and rubbing her head awkwardly. "Y-yeah... I am."

"Well I'm glad, you're gonna be needed a lot on this trip. So make sure to not tire out too much and let the rest of us know if you need a break to rest and regain your stamina." He spoke, the usual goofy tone disappearing as he spoke with a deadly serious tone. "This goes for everyone... cause the tundra can and will kill you if you push yourself."