TWENTY TWO: Tease

"Suga hyung?"

"What the fuck you want?", yoongi said through the bond. He's busy (busy, means he's taking a nap) so he can't entertain someone for now.

" I'm still your boss, hyung. Pay some respect"

"Sorry, my bad. What the fuck you want. BOSS?", Yoongi just placed his chin on the back of his arms, that resting on the table. Staring boredly at namjoon who occupied the seat in front of him.

" That's more like it. So why you two still talking using your voice out? Can't you just talk to your bond?", Namjoon asked curiously looking at him.

"Is it a crime now to talk like that?"

"That's not my poin-- Suga hyung.. Don't tell me.. "

"Yeah, And you're right. I don't need to fucking tell you about it", yoongi irritably replied back.

" Seriously? Are you celibate or something?  "

Yoongi's tongue darted in his cheek. "Shut up, before I fucking kill you".

" You mean to say, you two haven't doing the do, since that day?"

" That's called respect namjoon. I respect him not only that day I marked him. But since that day he let me drink his blood", Yoongi then hide his face on his arms. "I can't just take him without his consent"

"Don't give me that crap, hyung. You already marked him, and that's obviously no consent. And you're not being respectful now, you're being a masochist"

"Am not"

"Am too", namjoon fired back.

"It's not always sex namjoon, love is enough--"