ONE : Morning

“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”

- Marcus Aurelius 

•••••••

       The Fire alike locks of his, barricade his coffee-like orbs on his breakfast. His lazy hand seems unfazed by the rather appetizing ramen in front of him. His day was full of ramen from breakfast to his dinner time. His mom would probably find the routine unhealthy, If he's still under their guidance. But here he was living independently in his apartment.

       Don't get him wrong, he loves his freedom actually. He loves sleeping all day on weekends and there's no one will nag.

       Since it's Monday, here he was staring lovingly on his breakfast. Yey! (insert sarcasm) Maybe he should learn how to cook. He's been living on this apartment for more than a month now and his whole day work was not helping. So he ends up having a bad eating habit.

         A Ding from his phone took him out from his trail of thoughts. A Ding that reminding him that he has only thirty (30) minutes left to work.

         With a sigh, he starts eating his meal with less enthusiasm.

••••••

Author's note:

Seesaw ish sho Powerful.
Love, Just Dance and Seesaw are so superior.

Clap clap to 2nd time in the row of BTS in Top 200 Album Charts. Amaziiiiiing!!!!

My first Book. Free critics. I do accept corrections to my grammar.